About 500-440 Exam
The Cisco 500-440 exam helps candidates to validate their competence in the deployment of Cisco Unified CCE solution. This also allows them to demonstrate knowledge of contact management of the multichannel type, skills in using IP networks, handling telephony integration, and many more. By passing this test along with another one coded 500-450, an individual gets the corresponding Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Specialist certification.
The Best Audience for 500-440 Exam
Test 500-440 is the most suitable option for support engineers working with Cisco Unified CCE whose tasks include designing, troubleshooting, and setting up this solution. With this exam they will prove their ability to ensure the best performance and minimal downtime. There are no specific prerequisites for the exam but general knowledge and skills in this area are recommended so as to have more chances to understand the related training courses and excel in 500-440 assessment.
Exam Details: What to Expect
When sitting for Cisco 500-440, the applicants should be ready to face from 65 to 75 inquiries. The tasks are provided in different forms, including fill in the blanks, multiple-response, multiple-choice, and others. The time limit given to complete all the questions is 75 minutes.
When it comes to the testing format, there are two options available. The candidates can take the test online or walk to the testing facility. In addition, remember to pay a fee of $300 for the registration for the assessment. Also, the score you get will be valid for two years and you can apply for recertification once it expires.
Topics Included in the Exam content
The content of 500-440 exam is divided into six domains, and each of them contains subtopics as well. The major areas one should learn to succeed in the exam are as follows:
- Knowledge of the specifics of the virtualization infrastructure regarding UCCE elements
- Understanding of sizing for UCCE elements and Contact Center Resources
- Defining the most appropriate design options for Cisco Unified CVP, Cisco Unified ICM, Cisco Unified Intelligence Center, Cisco Finesse
- Knowledge of considerations for network design for UCCE
- Familiarity with design considerations for CUCM
- Awareness of the main functionalities and features of UCCE
Training Options to Prepare for the Cisco 500-440 Exam
You can find the most useful training courses at the official Cisco site. These classes will help you get ready for the final assessment. These courses contain all the information you require to pass the exam. You can enroll in the three courses available and start studying the required topics by taking guidance from experts. One of the options is the following:
- Deploying Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (DUCCE) 2.0 By Cisco
It is a well-known training provided by Cisco. It has a 5-day duration and offers information about the UCCE v10.0 solutions, installation, utilizing the troubleshooting tools for finding out the issues with outbound & inbound functionalities of Contact Center. It is mostly taken by professionals whose tasks include delivering the level 3 support and installing the UCCE solution. It is a basic class that allows you to learn about CCR scripting for smooth system functionality in-detail. After completing all the sessions involved, the candidates will have solid knowledge about:
- Identifying the operations as well as components of the Unified CCE solution
- Discussing steps for installation and configuration utilized for supporting the agent functionality in a UCCE deployment
- Using the UCCE tools to complete UCCE system installation
- Installing and configuring a CCE VXML Solution
- Defining how to support CCE
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE): IP Communications by Gary Ford
Apart from the official training courses, you can also find books at Amazon that have the relevant concepts and will be your great guide during the preparation process. This book helps individuals to better understand a broad range of business requirements and how to integrate them right. Not only this, but the readers will also become familiar with Reporting, IVR, Dial Plans, and application configuration, to name a few topics. The applicants who decide to study for the test with the help of this material also get a clear image of the Cisco Contact Center Product portfolio as well as clustered model. This guide can definitely help you boost your competence in the area of design, implementation, and bringing the IVR and CM/IP solutions along with the maintenance of UCCE deployments. Furthermore, the specialists who are already familiar with Cisco will be able to master the advanced knowledge of call scripting as well as other domains included in the exam syllabus. Generally, the book contains the following:
- The most common UCCE procedures for clean system startup sequence
- Important concepts of troubleshooting UCCE systems
- Core information about enterprise and hosted UCCE versions
- Overview of efficient and reliable UCCE solutions
- Principles of monitoring and handling UCCE systems
- Detailed instructions of real-time configurations
- Examples on how to reduce the number of errors and downtime
Besides, this book has well-written information that doesn't only focus on how to maintain the UCCE solution efficiently as well as covers the management of UCCE so as to come up with IVR solutions. The candidates will be able to find out the best practices for mastering Cisco Diagnostic solutions and troubleshooting them after going through this book. Grab this material from Amazon today and start preparing for the exam to pass Cisco 500-440 with flying colors.
You all know that it is essential to prepare for the certification exam in order to get a promising score. So, you need to work hard and put maximum effort into ace the Cisco 500-440 test. The above training and study guide are best for your success. You just need to give your time and energy in understanding the major concepts, and the certificate will be yours. It will lead you to lucrative jobs and will provide you with a chance to work with Cisco experts. Enroll in the training course and start your studies today for your final assessment.