About Google Analytics Individual Qualification Exam
The Google Analytics Individual Qualification exam is necessary for obtaining the corresponding certification. It helps the applicants consolidate their skills in using Google Analytics and serves as international recognition of their competence.
The Google Analytics Individual Qualification exam is suitable for any professional who wants to earn the GAIQ certificate. It is the best choice for those willing to validate their understanding of the implementation of Google Analytics principles in an organization they work for. In addition, going for this exam is a good step for those who want to consolidate their skills so as to get promoted or apply for a new job role successfully. Besides, taking the GAIQ assessment is an excellent opportunity for any professional who wants to strengthen his/her knowledge of Digital Analytics and get accepted in interviews for positions that need advanced skills in this domain.
The Google Analytics Individual Qualification exam includes 70 questions. Its duration is of one hour and a half. The candidates can be successful in this exam if they get a minimum passing score of 80%. However, this score has a limited validity period, so after acquiring the certificate, you will need to retake the test to continue using your accreditation.
Another important aspect that makes this exam very appealing for professionals is that there is no registration fee. Besides, it can be taken in different languages. Apart from English, the applicants can take the Google Analytics Individual Qualification test in Simplified Chinese, Russian, Czech, Spanish, Dutch, Hebrew, German, French, Italian, Korean, Japanese, Polish, Turkish, and Portuguese.
Topics Tested in Google Analytics Individual Qualification Exam
An individual who decides to obtain the Google Analytics Individual Qualification certification and wants to pass the associated test with flying colors must demonstrate that he/she has developed the following skills and knowledge:
- Understanding how to use Google Analytics principles and concepts and how to implement them in a business environment
- Gaining solid skills in collecting data while implementing Google Analytics components
- Configuring and administrating Google Analytics tools and features
- Handling attribution and conversion through different methods
- Understanding Google Analytics dimensions, metrics, and reports
Preparation Materials for Google Analytics Individual Qualification Exam
The practitioners who want to pass the GAIQ test without emotions should put their efforts towards exploring different learning alternatives. Apart from the training classes offered by Google, the applicants are encouraged to try various books available on Amazon. Here are some examples of training courses and printed materials:
- Google Analytics for Beginners Course
This is one of the official classes provided by Google for candidates who want to pass the Google Analytics Individual Qualification exam. It helps the applicants learn how to make an account on Google Analytics and start implementing the tracking code. Also, the attendees will gain knowledge on setting up different sets of data filters as well as navigating on Google Analytics reports and interface. This course is split into four sections that are as follows:
- Introduction to Google Analytics elements. Within this domain, the exam-takers will learn why it is important to use digital analytics and how to manage Google Analytics features and filters for setting up views
- Navigating through the Google Analytics interface is the main topic of the second module. It will help the examinees to get skilled at sharing reports and setting up the platform’s shortcuts and dashboards
- Understanding how to develop basic reports is the focus of the third section. It aids one to gain knowledge on how to extract audience, behavior, and acquisition type of reports
- Developing conversion tracking and basic campaigns is the area of focus of the last domain. It covers the use of the URL Builder to track campaigns and the use of the platform’s Goals feature to understand whether the business objectives have been met.
- Advanced Google Analytics Course
This is another class offered by the vendor that allows candidates to improve their basic knowledge and make it more specialized. This training is split into four sections. During the first chapter, the course attendees will consolidate their skills in processing and collecting data. Therefore, they will learn how to use Google Analytics for this purpose and accurately apply the configuration features. Besides, they will gain knowledge on how to create a measurement plan as well as store data and generate different types of reports.
The second topic focuses on configuring data and setting up the processes for collecting different sets of data. During this module, the exam-takers will validate their skills in organizing their Analytics account and discover how to effectively use advanced filters to meet their business objectives. Additionally, the applicants will consolidate their knowledge on creating Custom Dimensions and metrics. The following two chapters help the individuals who want to get certified to better understand how to use advanced marketing tools and technologies for data segmentation and analysis based on audience or channel type.
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification (GAIQ): Exam Practice & Review Questions for GAIQ LATEST VERSION Kindle Edition by Ace It
This book is available on Amazon, and the candidates for the Google Analytics Individual Qualification exam can buy it in Kindle format. Any professional who wants to get GAIQ accredited will find this guide useful as it follows the exam’s blueprint. The readers will find verified sample questions that help them check their current preparedness status. While the official training classes may be useful for boosting the applicants’ knowledge, additional books and practice questions are useful for professionals to understand whether they are ready to take the real test from the first attempt. Additionally, this book includes detailed answers to each set of questions. Therefore, the readers will understand why they should choose a certain answer and improve their knowledge of the exam’s topics. Finally, this material will help the test-takers get used to the questions’ structure and difficulty level.
Any professional who prepares to pass the Google Analytics Individual Qualification exam should focus on developing his/her skills through training. If you take a look at the exam’s official page, you will discover that the vendor recommends candidates to develop their knowledge by attending two official classes. Apart from that, you can leverage your understanding of the topics with the help of the study guides available on Amazon.