About This Course
200-125 R/S video course is among the recently introduced courses by Cisco industries. This course acts as a replacement for the older series, 200-120 and thus imparts one with the knowledge needed to tackle modern networks. The course entails of new topics in the networking industry and thus giving a learner necessary expertise in routing and switching.
This course arms one with the knowledge required in successfully taking 200-125 exam and attaining the best results. Additionally, the course is crafted by experts thus making the candidate conversant with real-world experiences hence giving them the knowledge to handle various networking infrastructure.
Cisco 200-125 R/S is a top-rated networking video course that entails newest topics in Cisco industry thus giving a candidate more in-depth understanding of modern networking infrastructure. The course tackles networking from a fundamental level to more sophisticated levels and thus making one well conversant with networks and operation.
Covering information on routers, IP addresses, switches and devices, the course gives one hands-on experience required to go about various situations in the real world thus giving them a more comfortable time managing and troubleshooting networks. This course validates one’s ability to install, secure, configure and manage multiple systems in various organizations. The course gives one adequate knowledge to perform well in 200-125 exam thus attaining a better score. Unlike some classes that may require prior experience, CCNA R&S certification has no prerequisites and therefore is suitable for individuals that aim to build their understanding of networking from scratch. As a result of learning this course, students get to learn the devices used in networking and various protocols required in managing and troubleshooting networks.
Knowledge and skills students develop
- Networking fundamentals
- Various standards used in networking
- Devices used in networking
- Implementation of v4 and v6 IP addressing
- Verification, configuration, and troubleshooting of routers
- Configuration of switches
- Routing protocols and technologies
- Identification of security threats and mitigation techniques
- Verification, shape, and troubleshooting on Wide Area Networks
- LAN switching technologies
- Troubleshooting various network issues
Requirements for this course
- CCNA Routing and Switching would be a significant gain as it gives a candidate a more comfortable time grasping content in the 200-125 series. However, this is not of must as one gains information from scratch.
- Hands-on experience in networking is an advantage as one can easily relate to various terms in the coursework.
- Access to study guides and various practice materials thus having an easier time grasping multiple skill within the coursework.
- Access to a course outline thus genetic correlation of various topics covered within the coursework and more comfortable time preparing for future classes.
- Access to a lab, whether virtual or real-life to practice different practical knowledge taught within the coursework. By doing so, one can tackle various tasks using a real-life approach.
Examination paper design
- The examination consists of sixty questions that cover all topics learned in the classwork.
- Allocated duration of ninety minutes in which one is expected to cover all questions provided.
- The exam consists of multiple choice questions.
Information on this coursework is available on online platforms, training videos, e-books, electronic files and hard covered books.
Audience to target
- The coursework is designed to help candidates looking to sit for the 200-125 exam and attain a better score.
- Individuals are looking to start a networking career and have an easier time solving various networking challenges.
- People who had pursued the earlier networking certification 200-120 and looking to update the knowledge that has been recently implemented on the networking platform.
- Employees who work in networking firms and are looking to gain skillset that will keep them relevant in the job market.
- Individuals aiming at earning CCNA certification and build a strong foundation thus secure tackling of the following accreditation.
- Networking staff is looking to increase their productivity, therefore, having an easier time going about various challenges in the networking field.
- Network specialist
- Network admins
- Network support engineers
- It technician
- Network engineer
- Network security engineer
- Sales engineer
- Helpdesk technician
Candidates that complete this course and attain good scores are expected to land on jobs that pay them between $75,000 and $95,000 on a yearly basis. However, this is likely to rise in the coming future due to the speculated rise of firms implementing modern technology and increased technological firms being put up.
For individuals looking to embark on a networking career, 200-125 certification is unarguably the best. This will make one more conversant with network operations and give them an upper hand at winning jobs and make it a more comfortable task tackling various networking issues.