About This Course
The CCNP Route 300-101 is a certification exam that is needed to be attached to other two CCNP exam for one to be awarded CCNP Routing & Switching certificate. Anyone interested in taking this course should be aware that the skills acquired here are the most sought after by companies around the world. These companies require a professional level of routing which is the quality of work delivered in this course.
300-101 video course has been structured to meet the expected skills and knowledge required by the technology companies in the real world scenario. The skills that are extremely implemented in the teaching of this course include Routing Protocol Fundamentals, Networking Technology Fundamentals, TCP/IP Fundamentals, Remote Connectivity, advanced EIGRP concepts, OSPF concepts and other techniques. The instructor has made the learning of this course possible by engaging in technological methods of teaching to deliver technological concepts.
The course having the most wanted skills and knowledge in the marketplace, the instructors have teamed up with the infinite skills to ensure that the learning of this course is made available at a relative price that leaves no one behind. The course is truly meant for transforming the world by enabling the learner to acquire knowledge used to simplify the complex.
The learner will dearly major in advance concepts of IP, filter routes, prefix lists, and security configuration using Time-Based Access-list, Infrastructure Access-lists, and IPsec. This course will ensure the learner understands all concepts concerning Network Architecture types, Routing Protocol changes, Spanning Tree Protocol Migration and so many concepts that are covered in the course outline. The topics are taught by asking oneself networking questions of why and How. This will lead us to choose a certain type of technique appropriately having considered the status of the issue under investigation. The tutor has duly explained in the course than it can be done in writings whatsoever.
Knowledge and skills students develop
- Routing Protocols categories.
- Types of Network Architecture.
- UDP and TCP characteristics.
- Routing Migration techniques.
- MPLS Based VPN techniques.
- IPv6 Configuration.
- BGP verification skills.
- Routing Protocol Authentication.
Requirements for the course
- The candidates are ought to be familiar with the basics of Routing protocols, subnetting and CLI configuration.
- The students must have passed CCNA certification since Cisco requires successful students of CCNA.
- Any person doing this course should have a CCNP book for personal use.
- The students are ought to be aware that this one of the three courses required to receive the CCNP R/S certification.
Examination paper design
- The examination content will be based on the curriculum of the course.
- The student should expect both multiple and single choice answers paper design.
- The duration of the exam will be at least one hour.
- It is set to be done at a price of $150.
The learners should be aware that passing this examination will allow one to proceed for the next CCNP courses. The student should be keen in order to pass examinations and receive a certificate afterward.
Audience to target
- All the students who managed to pass or are yet to pass the CNNA certification examination.
- Any individual who would like to advance to the professional level after receiving CCNA certification.
- Anyone who had done this course elsewhere and failed is also welcomed.
- The university students pursuing IT or any other related course.
- Network Engineer
- Web Developer
- Software Engineer
- System Administrator
- Server Administrator
- CCNP book Author
- IT expert
The course has been delivered in an unorthodox and relaxed manner that is easy to comprehend and implement. The learner has the privilege of implementing the same skills in the real world situations upon the completion of this course.
The individuals holding a CCNP certification earn a salary that is estimated to be about $923990 annually as per the recently updated information.