About This Course
CompTIA SY0-401 is certification course that equips the learner with the skills to be a competent IT security tech. The course will take a duration of more than ten hours to cover all the concepts that are available in our curriculum contents.
This course has been designed to meet the requirements of every individual who has a desire for learning, there are no prerequisites for the course. It enlightens the learner with the knowledge on Risk management, Cryptography, Authentication, Authorization, Wireless Security, Application Security, Personnel Security and so much that the instructor has duly illustrated in the video course without demur.
CompTIA SY0-401 being a course that focuses on security, the learners are expected to showcase their understanding and skills acquired by passing an examination which is a channel for receiving the mighty certification.
The skills include the Security Controls, Quantitative Risk Calculations, Cryptography, Steganography, Public Key Infrastructure, windows, and Linux file permission just to mention a few. The instructor has explained all the significant topics on his lecture. The learner will be able to use all these techniques upon completing this lengthy and elaborative course. If there will be needed an IT expert to configure a Local Area Network in a company to transfer data to different stations; the student who has done this course will be able to configure the network and secure the connection in such a way that the third-parties won’t have any access to it. This is a practical example of how the knowledge acquired in learning the course can be applied in the marketplace.
Knowledge and skills students develop
- Data Security
- Symmetric Algorithms
- Asymmetric Algorithms
- Public Key Infrastructure
- Methods of Authentication
- Password Security
- Transport Layer Security
- Third Party Agreements
- Social Engineering Principles
- Forensic Procedures
Requirements for this course
- Any individual who wishes to learn the course should be familiar with basic networking terminologies.
- The course is open to everyone because it covers the basics.
- The student should be determined to receive a certification upon completion of the course.
Examination paper design
- The examination contents are the actual representation of topics learned in the course.
- The examination will last for at least one hour.
- The questions can take more than one answer in some instances.
- It is standardized to be done at a cost of $150.
This examination is a booster to receiving a CompTIA certification since the content of the examination have been duly covered by our highly qualified staff. No student should fail in taking this important exam while one has completed the course.
Audience to target
- It is designed for any individual who is preparing for an IT security position in an organization.
- Anyone who wishes to advance one’s knowledge in IT security.
- Students who had earlier did the course but failed are welcomed for a retake.
- University instructors who want to advance their teaching methodology in this course are highly considered.
- Anyone who would like to receive certification for this course.
- IT Security tech
- Network Engineer
- Software Engineer
- Computer Engineer
- Database administrator
- System Administrator
The professionals who hold a certification in this course are known to receive a heavy wage annually that ranges from $208765 to $798588 as per the latest findings./
The instructor has made this course more comprehensive by taking the learner step by step without combining conflicting concepts in one lecture. This is a good start to learn IT security and receive a certification afterward.