About This Course
CISSP is a seven-hour training video course that covers numerous concepts in IT and telecommunications. The teaching is aimed at providing the learner with the paramount knowledge that is needed in this technology evolving the world.
The curriculum of this course has been set to address the needs of software engineers, database administrators, network engineers and other prominent professions in this field. The curriculum has taken every flavor from this related courses to come up with this unique security certification. It is important that the learners from different fields of technology will be able to correlate together. This enhances creative thinking that can result in new technology invention just as the way the idea generation of computer systems came into being.
The instructor is much aware of the approach the professions take in the outside world when dealing with constraints related to the course. CISSP video course has been designed to equip you with the skills to handle the technological invention that lacks the mighty knowledge delivered in the course.
The professionals of this course will be enlightened with substantial knowledge in SDLC which is the basic knowledge required when developing any system. The attacks that a certified professional in this course should block is achieved by analyzing the software development as illustrated in the lectures. However, the course focuses on other important skills like Database Architecture, Threat Mitigation Techniques, Vulnerability Assessment, UI languages, Network topologies, digital crime, etc. To speak frankly, the course has to be learned by heart, every concept is important and cannot be ignored whatsoever.
Knowledge and skills students develop
- Cryptosystem features
- Message Integrity
- Site and Facility Design
- System Architecture Overview
- SDLC implementation
- Password management
- Database Interfacing Concepts
- Quantitative Risk Analysis
- WLAN Security Methods
- Digital Crime Concepts.
- Intellectual Property Law
Requirements for this course
- The candidate is ought to have been in IT field for five years.
- The knowledge of at least two domains in CBK is needed before starting the course.
- The candidate must show attachments that illustrates their experience in IT security field.
- One must be graduate from a recognized institution.
Examination paper design
- The exam costs $150.
- The period that will be allowed for doing the examination is three hours.
- The examination questions are the multiple choice type.
- The questions will range from 100 to 150.
The students should go through the lectures available for this course in preparation for the examination. There will be no materials allowed to be used during this period. It is important that every student prepares oneself properly.
Audience to target
- The System Engineers who are interested in this course.
- Security Consultants running advisory agencies on IT security.’
- Cybersecurity Analyst who wants to implement these concepts during analysis.
- IT tech specialist who would like to gain the concepts shared herein.
The course has advanced skills in information technology and security. The professionals will be able to learn the software development steps and programming languages used to implement the ideas.
- Information Security expert
- Cybersecurity Specialist
- Software Analyst
- Network Engineer
- Database Security Manager
- UI expert
The professionals who have the ultimate understanding of this course earn a salary that is estimated to be between $234654 and $897789 annually.