About This Course
The MB2 715 video course divulges deeper into Microsoft Dynamics 365, which is an Enterprise Business Solution that is cloud based. In fact, it is utilized by quite a number of companies in a myriad of areas such as managing finances, controlling operations for a business, ameliorating customer experience, executing Sales Force Automation, as well as Field Service management.
Dynamic 365 is in fact one of the major focuses of Microsoft, and it has prompted plenty of innovation regarding the improvement of this product, especially by companies that utilize Dynamics 365.
In this course, one will learn all the particulars required in deploying Microsoft Dynamics when it comes to their business. This will not only help their businesses grow exponentially, but also increase their business efficiency.
This course will effectively answer the following:
- Knowing the definition of Dynamics 365 and what it entails
- Reasons as to why one should incorporate Dynamic 365 to their business
- Reasons as to why Consultants should incorporate Dynamics 365 as part of their arsenal
One will also learn the following features such as the requirements of Dynamics 365, Web Browser Support, Dynamics 365 Mobile Device Support, as well as Dynamics 365 for Outlook support.
Knowledge and Skills Developed
Here are some of the skills that a student will effectively develop upon completion of the MB2 715 video course.
- As a business owner, you’ll be able to successfully utilize as well as organize Microsoft Dynamics 365 to improve your business growth
- Gain skills to plan critically for vital things so as to have a successful Microsoft Dynamics 365 Deployment
- Follow a comprehensive step by step guide to effectively organize as well as set up Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Gain the knowledge to organize Microsoft Dynamics 365 to improve optimum usage as well as improve performance
- Consultants will further gain the ability to enable their businesses to effectively set up Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Gaining comprehensive knowledge on understanding the basics of Marketing, Sales, Service, Project Service, as well as Field Service
Requirements for the course
- Have basic skills as well as knowledge regarding Microsoft Office applications such as Excel and Outlook.
- Be at ease using a Laptop as well as surfing the internet.
Examination Paper Design
- The exam is multiple choice, and most of the questions touch on a majority of the content clearly explained in different facets of this course.
- Exam questions range from 40-60
- Exam time is 50 minutes
Audience to Target
- Business Owners who would like to learn how to set up Microsoft Dynamics 365 for their business
- Microsoft Dynamics experts looking to set up Microsoft Dynamics 365 for their business
- Microsoft Partners looking to set up Microsoft Dynamics 365 for their business
- Professionals looking to improve as well as boost their career growth.
- Helping entrepreneurs successfully launch their startups
- Business owners to effectively run and manage their business
If one happens to be an entrepreneur, business owner, or perhaps an aspiring consultant, then they should learn how to use Microsoft Dynamics 365 in order to boost their business as well as their career growth.
Not only that, but one will also learn the required essentials to successfully deploy all the particulars of Microsoft Dynamics 365, to help them efficiently boost certain areas of their business.