About This Course
The Microsoft 70-331 video course makes one well conversant with Microsoft SharePoint. The course works as a gateway to attaining of MCSE certification and enables you to supply various services within the Microsoft SharePoint suite. The course provides relevant skills required in the current job market hence allowing students to provide essential services in the job market.
By the completion of the course, one can install, design and configure MS SharePoint and additional infrastructure that ensure efficient work of the platform. Also, the course imparts knowledge that enables one troubleshoot problems that may arise with the suite and authorize access to a system by various individuals.
Completion of 70-331 video course contributes to one qualifying for MCSE certification hence making them more marketable in the market. Even better, no prior knowledge of the suite is required to have a comfortable time tackling the coursework.
By completing the coursework, a student is expected to be able to install the suite on various operating systems and design multiple setups. Additionally, a candidate is expected to gain details that are vital in programming hence making a more comfortable dealing with setting up profiles and data management within an organization. The course also imparts one with the knowledge necessary in setting up security thus limiting access to people in various levels of an organization. The guide enables one monitor and to maintain SharePoint organizations ensuring that they work optimally. As a result, people within an organization can easily share data without unauthorized personnel accessing the data and efficiently communicate with provided infrastructure.
Knowledge and skills students develop
- Basic understanding of Microsoft SharePoint 2013
- Hosted SharePoint
- Designing of information architectures
- Authorization and authentication of users accessing various infrastructure
- Farm security and settings
- Installation and troubleshooting of Microsoft SharePoint 2013
- Monitoring and maintenance of structures within the suite
- Creation of web applications
- Designing of logical and physical structures within the suite.
Requirements for this course
- The candidate has to be conversant with windows administration and basic IT knowledge to have an easier time understanding the operation of the suite.
- Basic SharePoint understanding is an added advantage as it ensures faster grabbing of concepts within the coursework.
- Access to study material of the likes of books and exam material for practice of coursework and better results in the exam.
- A basic understanding of the PCS (PowerShell command structure).
- The student should have course book to track various topics covered and revisit covered issues hence outputting better results in examinations.
Examination paper design
- The exam consists of 40-60 questions
- Should be tackled in ninety minutes
- The candidate is expected to attain 700 marks to pass the exam
- Multiple choice questions may be provided
- Scenario-based items may be featured in some cases
- Case study questions may appear to test how one would deploy various services
- Drag and drop questions may be features in some cases
The coursework is available in pdf form, online videos and hardcopy books and handouts that impact students with the knowledge necessary for the certification, therefore, assuring excellent results in the examination.
Audience to target
- The course is designed for students looking to sit for the 70-331 exam or other related examinations.
- Certification is well suited for professionals that work with 70-331 in their operation. This ensures that they have relevant skills at work and that they have an easier time using the suite.
- Students are looking to gain a Microsoft certification to make them relevant in the job market.
- Developers looking to get an insight into basic workings of websites.
- SharePoint administrators are looking to acquaint themselves with the latest MS SharePoint suite hence remaining relevant to the job market.
- Project manager
- Support specialist
- IT manager
- Technical support engineer
- Software Engineer
- SharePoint administrator
Holders of the MS 70-331 certification have a salary ranging between $40,00 and $60,000 annually.
The 70-331 is the go-to course for people looking to familiarise themselves with MS SharePoint and have the ability to set up various infrastructure within the suite. Additionally, this is a high start point for persons aiming at gaining an MCSE certification.