About This Course
The Microsoft 70-341 video training course brings into understanding the main objectives of the Exchange Server of 2013. It is an instructor-led essential training that validates its associates with the skills on planning, deployment, management, security, and other Microsoft support on the Exchange Server core concepts. This video training 70-341 course is segmented into several modules that are professionally united to address a specific conceptualized Microsoft server concept. The course enhances a candidate to have all flavors need to pass the exam and receive the mouthwatering Microsoft certification.
The interested teams who want to support Microsoft in transforming the technology to another level every time it shines have collaborated to make this learning real. It should be noted that it is not easy to receive this certification due to the high prices that are levied by other facilitators. Microsoft is a considerate facilitator that needs everyone to be part of the change at an affordable fee.
The updated Exchange Server covers all the knowledge that will enable the candidate to configure the server and prints out the updated information required to maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot the Microsoft Server under this technological advancement era. This video training tutorial provides you with the ability to optimize the Server, minimize latency, increase bandwidth, and come with the security measures that are needed to ensure that the Server is in a threats-free stability. The instructor does not only explain the concepts but also provide clear guidelines as well as the considerations based on the latest Microsoft updated information.
Knowledge and skills students develop
- Deployment and management of Exchange Server 2013
- Maintenance and troubleshooting on an Exchange Server 2013 setup
- Exchange Server security mechanisms
- Planning and configuration of message transport system
- Backup and recovery implementation
- Client Access Server
- The configuration of mailbox server.
Requirements for the course
- Have at least 2 years of experience in Windows Server Administration
- Be interacted with Active Directory as well as Domain Services (AD DS) for a period not less than 2 years
- Have an active engagement with the DNS server for the past two years
- Have experience in working with PKI certificates.
Examination paper design
This is a Microsoft exam which is offered in six languages which are English, French, Chinese (simplified), German, Portuguese (Brazil), and Japanese. It has got the following features:
- Multiple choice answers as well as questions.
- A service fee of $165.
- It contains 65-75 questions.
- It is done for one and half hour.
Audience to target
- The IT associates who have the ambition to understand the latest exchange server.
- Undergraduate students who need the advanced study on Windows server.
- Any person who has the desire to get along with this technology involving course.
- Mobile Web Developer
- Android Developer
- Software Engineer
- Network Engineer
- System Administrator
- IT tutor
- IT security specialist.
A large percentage of individuals who have completed this course successfully have had a 99% job placement with a handsome salary which is not less than $267009 annually.
The video course covers the targeted knowledge by the IT professionals since the content is based on the latest innovation and invention in the field of IT. The respective topics are mutually addressed to making an enormous impact on the career of individuals taking this course. The concepts are duly expressed to meet the optimal knowledge expected.