About This Course
Microsoft 70-346 video course is the first of two certification courses aimed at familiarizing the learner with Microsoft office 365. This course imparts a learner with skills that help manage identities and requirements of Microsoft 365. This acts as a gateway for getting a Microsoft certified solutions associate(MSCA) for office 365.
By taking part in this course, students get a competitive hand in the market thus standing out in the job market. This is because the class acts as proof of expertise in Microsoft 365 suites thus showing prowess in troubleshooting 365 and secure transfer of files within an organization system.
The 70-346 video course is offered at a cost-effective price and equips the students with skills required to manage identities, use various suites if Microsoft 365 and requirements to operate multiple organizations. Unlike different certification courses, 70-346 does not need you to be a professional but to have overall computer knowledge. By undertaking this course, the student will be conversant with the basic workings of 365 hence setting a foundation for 347.
The learner is expected to learn how to manage identities using various suites of office 365 in an organization setting. Additionally, the course imparts the student with knowledge pertaining network administration hence secure transfer of files and secure authorization. By taking this course, one qualifies for getting MCSA and MSP certifications. Also, students who participate in this class are conversant with the management of cloud identities and troubleshooting 365. The skills learned to give one an upper hand on computer systems management thus enabling them to evaluate planning and deploy 365 services to the market.
Knowledge and skills students develop
- office 365 basics
- management of user and security groups
- users and groups
- configuration, password management, and authorization
- implementation and management of identities using azure active directory management
- exchange online administration
- SharePoint online
- Manage cloud identities through Windows SharePoint
- Skype for business
- Monitoring and troubleshooting of Microsoft 365
Requirements for this course
- To have an easier time learning this course, one is required to have basic knowledge of MS office suite including MS exchange.
- Basic understanding of identity and directory services thus a more relaxed time to learn SharePoint.
- Cloud management knowledge for the more comfortable understanding of azure active directory and exchange online.
- Students should have access to 70-346 books hence for more practice on the coursework, therefore, faster understanding of the knowledge.
- Access to practice exams on various platforms thus an easier time to learn concepts in 346 and better grasping of critical concepts.
- Enthusiasts of Microsoft 365 are advised to partake in this course as it imparts them with the knowledge that is vital in the management of identities and requirement which are basics of 365.
- One is required to have a course outline to plan for the next lessons in advance and relate different knowledge paramount to building a network.
Examination paper design
- Exam duration is an hour and a half.
- The exam consists of 60-70 multiple choice questions covering all content covered while undergoing the course.
- Multiple choice questions may be provided in most cases
- Answers may be required in numerous/single choices
- In addition to video one can use pdf books, hardcopy books and online tutorials that ensure that the student gains all knowledge necessary for the curriculum thus better performance in the examinations.
Audience to target
- The course is designed for the students who are looking to tackle the MS 70-346 certification exam.
- The course is prepared for students seeking to earn MCSA and MSP certificates and also those looking to be conversant with MS 365.
- People who are looking to start a career in web programming, program managing, system architecture and IT professionals.
- Employees who interact with MS 365 in their line of duty thus remaining relevant for the job market.
- Web Programmer
- Project manager
- System architect
- IT manager
- Network administrator
Individuals with knowledge in this field are expected to attract a salary ranging between $62, 157 to $94,013 on an annual basis.
The MS 70-346 is unarguably the go-to course for IT enthusiasts who are looking to have the upper hand in the job market and become conversant with MS 365. This acts as the foundation of 365 and thus ensuring you efficiently manage identities in the organization.