About This Course
The video course covers the topic about Microsoft 70-412 exam is the final part of the series that is meant to award one with the certification of MCSA. It is the advanced study of windows server and it is necessary that the learner has acquired the knowledge delivered in the preceding courses. The student will realize the fulfillment of the concepts that have been introduced in the previous courses through the learning of this advanced study of server management.
The full curriculum of this course is set to address all essential Skills that are needed to be acquired for one to be MCSA certified. The professionals taking this course will be privileged to study the advanced DHCP configuration and implementation, DNS configuration and troubleshooting, ways to protect data in a server and so much more techniques that have been featured in the previous courses related to this.
The learners of this course are expected to have an advanced knowledge of administering complex servers that involve many clients with varying access permissions to a server. They are the lucky group to have made this by paying a relatively cheap fee for facilitating the progress of the course. The tutors have made sure that the learners are given sufficient teaching to cover every important aspect so that they will not incur other charges that may result in private coaching and other activities that learners engage in when they are not satisfied by the content they receive.
The professionals pursuing the course will be able to: make the DHCP server efficient, troubleshoot the DNS server, install and configure the Internet Protocol Address Management(IPAM), deny access to clients using Dynamic Access Control(DAC) and other techniques that are fully explained by highly qualified staff. In addition, the learner will be able to address data recovery on the server which is a major concern in the company. This will be achieved by using various techniques like creating windows server backup, performing server recovery and other techniques relevant to server management.
Knowledge and skills students develop
- DHCP configuration and implementation
- DNS management
- Performance Analysis of Zone Level Statistics
- IPAM installation and configuration
- ADCS certificate creation
- Application of BranchCache in Windows 7 and Windows 8
- NLB installation
- Disaster recovery and planning processes
Requirements for this course
- The students must have successfully passed Exam 70-410 and Exam 70-411 in order to pursue this course.
- The learners should have an abstract view of the concepts acquired in the preceding courses.
- Anyone learning the course must be able to perform required task as directed by the tutor.
- Any individual who wishes to pursue the course should check the course outline to prepare oneself for the program.
Examination paper design
- The duration of the examination is defined at the test center you attend
- The cost paid in order for one to sit for the examination is $150 only.
- The examination will be based on the content covered in Exam 70-412 course
- The Examination might contain multiple choice questions
Having viewed this course everyone will be enlightened and exposed to advanced server management upon the completion of this course because the tutors have made all efforts to ensure that all of us who are learning the course is on the same page.
- System Engineer
- Sever manager specialist
- System Administrator
- Software Engineer
- Network Designer
- Server manager
Any professional who is certified upon completion of this course earns a salary from $400000 to $1200000 annually.