About This Course
Microsoft 70-413 video course requires from candidates a wide range of technical skills. It covers everything an individual might want to know concerning Windows 2012 Server infrastructure. It is mainly concerned with the designing as well as the implementation of a server infrastructure. The course is meant to measure the capability of an individual to accomplish various technical tasks such as the deployment of virtual machines using SCVMM, implementation of a virtual private network as well as active directory delegation, management of domain and forest infrastructure, usage of advanced file services and implementation of group policies among others.
70-413 video course also provides students with the appropriate knowledge and skills to perform excellently in the Microsoft Server 70-413 certification exam.
The Microsoft 70-413 course is offered at an affordable cost. This course provides individuals with skills and techniques for designing, implementing and maintaining Windows Server infrastructure. Students are also equipped with knowledge to help them pass their MS server 70-413 exam.
The students begin by learning how server deployment infrastructure is designed and implemented. Moreover, students learn on how to cover the installation as well as configuration related to Windows Deployment Services. The course also teaches students on how to perform a server upgrade as well as migrations. Additionally, individuals learn how to deploy virtual machines while using SCVMM. This series tutorial also discusses some topics like usage of advanced file services, deployment of domain name services, implementation of virtual private networks, and implementation of IP address management among others.
After completion of this computer-based course, an individual will be fully equipped with knowledge and outstanding skills necessary for designing, implementing and maintaining Windows Server 2012 infrastructure. At the end of the course, a student will also be able to apply the knowledge and expertise they gained in this course to pass their Microsoft Server 70-413 exam. Consequently, individuals will have a higher probability of getting jobs related to designing, implementation, and maintenance of Window Server infrastructure.
Knowledge and skills students develop
- Window server configuration
- Window server designing
- Management of IP address
- Window server maintenance
- Window server installation
- Domain management
- Implementation of group policy
- Implementation of active directory sites
- Upgrading of server
Requirements for this course
- Any student desiring to perform excellently in the 70-413 exam should take this course.
- Students should have their assignments completed before deadlines.
- Every student taking this course should never fail to undertake the assignments provided.
- Every individual applying for this course should have basic knowledge relating to Windows server.
- Every student should have a course outline in order for him or her to prepare for the forthcoming lectures.
- Any individual with interest in enriching his or her computer-based skills and knowledge should take this course.
Examination paper design
- Exam duration should be at least one hour and thirty minutes
- Answers should be either in multiples or single choices
- An individual should answer not less than sixty questions
- Questions are in multiple choices
Audience to target
- The course is meant for individuals who want to pass the 70-413 exam in order for them to be certified.
- Any individual interested to gain knowledge as well as skills for designing, implementing and maintaining Windows Server infrastructure.
- Employees who want to enhance their knowledge and skills so that they may remain relevant in their job positions.
- University and college students who are studying computer-based courses.
- Infrastructure Engineer
- Infrastructure Manager
- Infrastructure Analyst
- System Administrator
- IT Support Technician
- IT Support Engineer
- System Engineer
- IT Infrastructure Engineer
The holders of Microsoft 70-413 certification can be offered a salary ranging between $ 900,000 and $ 270,000 per year approximately.
This course is generally meant to provide individuals with knowledge as well as skills necessary for the designing, implementation, and maintenance of Windows Server infrastructure. The knowledge and skills individuals gain from this course will enable them to pass the 70-413 exam and become server infrastructure certified.