About This Course
This Microsoft SQL Server 70-462 Exam training course is set to award the professionals learning the course with an MCSA or MCSE certification upon completion. It is the subsequent course to Exam 70-461. The course advances the knowledge that has been acquired in the previous course to more complex learning that includes the advanced administration of the server administration and optimization techniques.
The tutors have mainly focused on the key aspects of this course: the installation and configuration of the database, optimization and troubleshooting, security mechanisms and implementation in Microsoft SQL server. The lectures are based on the current technology constraints and how they can be handled professionally without altering the information of the organization concern.
The interested partners and a team of infinite skills have collaborated to bring the learning of this course into a comprehensive and simplified manner to ensure that the learner does not regret enrolling for the course. The course suits the professionals who have just completed the Exam 70-461 because this is the advanced study of Microsoft SQL server. In case the learner has acquired the knowledge elsewhere and would like to polish up then they should never hesitate to join the other learners since the best is being offered here.
The course equips the learner with the skills to design database storage, implement recovery options, SQL Server Database Engine installation, CPU affinity management, Data management using import and export mechanism and so much more concepts that have been simplified in the curriculum of this course. The learning is simplified into small manageable lectures that illustrate a certain concept at a time. This is done to ensure that the concepts do not conflict as the course focuses on one main unit but different concepts.
Knowledge and skills student develop
- Database monitoring.
- Database connectivity.
- Database recovery models
- Data compression.
- CPU affinity.
- Security implementation.
Requirements for the course
- The course is designed for professionals who have completed Exam 70-461 course unless directed otherwise.
- The learner needs to go through Exam 70-461 concepts before starting this course.
- The learner should check the course outline in order to understand the relationship between two courses
- The student must have the passion for learning the course.
- Any individual who wishes to learn the course should be committed and self-driven.
Examination paper design
- There are test centers where the exam can be done at the Microsoft SQL server.
- The examination is conducted at a price of $150
- All the topics learned in the curriculum content will be tested.
- The examination can either be multiple or single choice answers.
All students who are going to participate in an exam are expected to have the concepts learned in their fingertips because there will be no reference journals, books or any other material that was used in learning the course.
Audience to target
- The IT professionals who would like to earn MCSA or MCSE certification.
- Any student pursuing and ICT related course elsewhere.
- Anyone interested in gaining MCSA or MCSE certification.
The tutors have exhausted every aspect that we came across while pursuing this course. It is the turn of the learner to deliver what has been taught to the society and receive accolade after accolade. There is no chance to spare every opportunity that comes must be utilized.
- Database Administrator
- Data Administrator
- System Engineer
- Network Engineer
- Software Engineer
- Web developer
MCSA and MCSE certified personnel can generate income that is estimated to be more than $100000 annually regardless of the level of work.