About This Course
70-463 is an essential video training certification course that enlightens the scholars with the professional study of data warehousing implementation and design. The successful completion of this course will take the learner through a complex exam that will earn one an MCSA or MCSE certification. The exam features the ultimate concepts on SQL server as illustrated by the instructors of this course. It is expected that the student develops a self-assessment technique to enhance the understanding of the hardcore concepts.
The SQL server 70-463 video training is delivered with the utmost precise methodology to make you pass the exam during your first trial. The training ensures that you have got the knowledge required to pass the practical-oriented exam. The student will have no financial limitation as it has been witnessed in other sites offering the same training because Microsoft’s goal is to fulfill your dream.
This video course 70-463 is a combination of streamlined series of video tutorials that are core to the understanding of Microsoft SQL 2012 Server. These videos cover the main topics which are: Data Warehouse, SSIS Package Administration, ETL Processes, Data Consumption, and the Control flows of the SQL Server. Each topic has a mutual relation to the other implying that the learner needs to understand every successive lecture independently. After the completion of this essential SQL server video course, the scholar will have the ability to implement the concepts in its entirety.
Knowledge and skills students develop
- Data Warehousing, Implementation, and Design
- Control Flows Analysis
- SSIS Package Debugging as well as Troubleshooting
- Warehouse Schema of Data
- SSIS Packages Deployment
- Data Quality Enforcement
- SSIS Extension
Requirements for this course
- The candidates must have the desire to study this course by themselves.
- Knowledge of SQL syntax should be considered before taking this course.
- One is needed to familiarize oneself with the guideline of this course.
- Student’s ability to adhere to the terms and conditions of this course is considered.
Examination paper design
- The 70-463 exam costs $150 per candidate.
- It consists of both multiple and single choice answers.
- The exam has 65-75 questions.
- The time a candidate should take is 2 hours.
The test centers are used as the converging point for the candidates who have prepared for this exam. It is the duty of the prepared candidates to find the test centers that are close to their place of work and wait for further instruction.
Audience to target
- MySQL programmers who are interested in learning the Microsoft Server.
- Software Engineers thinking of developing an application that runs on a Microsoft Server.
- IT professional aiming at increasing their daily wage by having extended knowledge of SQL administration.
- Anyone who aims at achieving his/her goals in the Microsoft setup.
- Database Designer
- Server Administrator
- Website Developer
- Software Analyst
- Ethical Hacker
- UI/UX designer
All the topics available in the course outline are discussed with utmost ethics that enhance cohesion between the students and the Instructor. The pace used does not leave anyone behind. It is one of the courses that students can fail due to negligence but not inappropriate and inadequate training. The design and implementation of the concepts address the 21st-century constraints as far as IT is the subject under study.