About This Course
Microsoft 70- 467 designing Business Intelligence Solution is a video course that will enable you to sit for the examination that also includes the Microsoft SQL Server 2012. By completing this course, you will be able to acquire the knowledge and become a pro in designing Business Intelligence Solutions along with the Microsoft SQL Server 2012.
This course will teach you on how to create various designs by using different types of software and hardware. It is one of the high rated design course with over 200 students enrolled as of yet.
70-467 video course is designed in such a way that the individuals enrolled in this course will gain knowledge and learn basic skills of the designing business intelligence solutions by using the Microsoft SQL Server 2012. The course is specifically designed for business intelligence architects who organize various forms of data, manage and administer information and technology that is required to create different systems of the business intelligence.
The course focuses on a wide range of topics on design such as Business Intelligence Solution architecture and design, data of the warehouse and the data mart designs, facilitating various software and hardware systems, Online Analytical Processing cube design and Amalgamation with SharePoint which is a web platform that assimilates with Microsoft Office.
Knowledge and skills students develop
- Planning for showcase or presentation
- Planning for expandability
- Planning for the integrating upgrades
- Administering that the server is in good form
- Designing a plan for security
- Strategy plan for SQL partitioning
- Strategy plan for backup
- Designing a logging and auditing strategy
- Integrating different services of the Excel or SharePoint
- Data acquisition strategy design
- Planning for the disposition of the reporting services
- Business Intelligence reporting solution design for architecture
- Design for the data warehouse
- Schema design
- Design for cube architecture
- Fact table design
- Business Intelligence Semantic Model Design
- Designing calculations of the Multidimensional Expressions
- Designing packages for SQL Server Integration Services
- Planning to execute solutions of the SQL Server Integration Services
- Designing package configurations of the SQL Server Integration Service packages
Requirements for this course
In order to enroll for this course, the students need to have basic knowledge of the Microsoft SQL Server 2012 that is a relational database system created by the Microsoft that enables to provide a dependable data store. The Microsoft SQL Server is written in either C or C++ language and works on the following operating system – Microsoft Windows, Linux etc.
Examination paper design
Question Pattern: Multiple Choice
The price of the exam depends on your location.
Topics Covered in this exam
- Plan business intelligence (BI) infrastructure (15–20%)
- Design BI infrastructure (15–20%)
- Design a reporting solution (20–25%)
- Design BI data models (30–35%)
- Design an ETL solution (10–15%)
Audience to target
IT professionals with some experience in working with Windows Server, who are looking to increase their knowledge about business intelligence designing solutions.
- IT sector
- Business Intelligence Architect
- Business Infrastructure Designer
- Data System Analysis
Microsoft 70 – 467 video course is specifically designed for those who have a knack for business intelligence solutions designs and want to create a great career out of it.