About This Course
Microsoft provides a series of exam courses that substantiates a software developer's experience in Microsoft skills. Exam courses just like MCSD (Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer) are accomplished through passing a series of related exam courses, each with a distinctive technology emphasis.
In 70-487 video course, candidates will learn how to develop and design services that access remote data as well as local from several data resources. Candidates will also learn how to design and deploy services to hybridize environs, Windows Azure and involving on-premises servers. This exam course assists candidates to prepare for Windows Azure & Web Services.
70-487 video course is a highly sophisticated course that has been designed for both experienced .NET developers as well as novice with a minimum six months’ experience in computer programming. The students will learn how to design services and install them to hybrid locations, the course prepares developers for 70-487 certification exam, developing Azure & Web Services.
Apparently, these lectures of the course might seem overwhelming, because web developer courses are specifically developed to deliver inclusive coverage of a particular computer programming language, developer platform, tool or service. Microsoft exam courses, though, are designed to check developer's awareness of a broader series of techniques and tools covering numerous different technology fields.
Knowledge and skills students develop with this course
After completing Microsoft 70-487 video course, candidates will be capable of:
- Querying and manipulating data with Object Framework
- Make use of ASP.NET Web API to develop HTTP-based services and use them from non-.NET or .NET clients.
- Encompass ASP.NET Web API services utilizing model binders, message handlers, media type formatters and action filters.
- Develop SOAP-based services with WCF (Windows Communication Foundation) and use them from .NET clients
- Put on design philosophies to service agreements and outspread WCF services making use of custom runtime behaviors as well as components
- Protected WCF services utilizing message and transport security
- Make use of Windows Azure Service means of transport for communicated messages and brokered messages utilizing topics and queues
- Cloud services on on-premises web servers, and on several Windows Azure milieus, just like Worker Roles, Web Roles and Web Sites
- Organize services to both Windows Azure as well as on-premises servers
- Access and store data in Azure Storage, and design storage accessibility rights
- Monitor and record services, both in Windows Azure and on-premises
- Execute federated validation thru utilizing ACS with ASP.NET Website API services
- Create load-balanced, scalable service
Requirements for this course
Prior taking this exam, candidates should possess:
- Expertise in C# programming, Lambda expressions concepts, anonymous and LINQ types.
- Understanding n-tier applications concepts.
- Experience with manipulating and querying data with ADO.NET. Recognition of XML data arrangements.
Examination paper design
- Two hour time duration to attempt paper
- 50 questions
- MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions)
- Reorder; build up a tree questions or simulations.
- 700/1000 Passing Score
Audience to target
This Microsoft 70-487 learning path is designed for software developers who are enthusiastic enough about passing this exam 70-487, a part of following MCSD certification.
- Infrastructure Specialist (Virtualization, Cloud)
- Azure Clouding Interface Specialist
- Telecommute /Remote/Office365 Solution Developer
- Tech Support Azure Cloud Specialist
- Cloud Solution Architecture
- Google Cloud Technical Expert
- Azure US BDM
Microsoft Windows Azure & Web Services 70-487 video course is that you can develop to concentrate more on delivering superior services to your clients rather than worrying about operational and technological impediments. You can also make good use of development tools offered plus automated service management to fulfill the requirements of your clients at a rapid pace. Certainly, Microsoft has always delivered consistent services and you can be completely assured of first class experience through utilizing Windows Azure.