About This Course
This Microsoft video course 70-488 SharePoint Server 2013 Solutions teaches candidates the fundamental skills that will empower them to implement SharePoint development. This course involves precise methodology to development, dealing with websites, configuration and creation of solutions and features as well as identity management.
With the announcement of SharePoint 2016, one core reality has become pretty clear - how you make use of SharePoint for BI (Business Intelligence) depends solely on the type you have at disposal. From 2010 SP, Microsoft has been progressively shambling attributes around, putting in up-to-date stuff, and frequently eradicating old features. For a substantial fraction of individual community, SharePoint remains an unsolved mystery to be resolved. Let's see if it can make all the things a little bit easier, through having a look at numerous features of SP that you can utilize for BI techniques, across distinctive versions of the core software set.
This Microsoft video course 70-488 Developing SharePoint Server 2013 Core Solutions will make you ready for exam course 70-488 and boosts up your core competencies needed for SharePoint expansion activities. This course will improve your abilities in exploring SharePoint Designer workflows, optimizing SharePoint apps, developing Microsoft Office applications, arranging it to catalogue, as well as installing them.
70-488 Microsoft SharePoint Server Core Solutions is a necessary prerequisite for website developers dealing with SharePoint technologies and products. Though, this exam course is apposite for all who fascinate to get certified with exam course 70-488.
Knowledge and skills students develop with this course
- Illustrate fundamental server side features
- Plan & design features and execute core solutions
- Comprehend how to customize and manage authorization and authentication
- Deploy and develop SharePoint apps
- Develop and design custom workflows to systematize business practices
- Create content and field types to deal with taxonomy
- Customize user-interface design components
- Use branding and navigation
Requirements for this course
The prerequisites for this 70-488 exam course are as follows:
- Acquaintance of SharePoint environs
- Acquaintance with SharePoint abilities and online services such as SharePoint and Azure Online
- Expertise in developing Office client applications
Examination paper design
- Two hour to attempt paper
- 50 questions
- Multiple Choice Questions
- Reorder; simulations or build up tree questions
- 700/1000 Exam Pass Score
Audience to Target
The course is designed for:
- everyone searching for a career in IT
- Technology & Science Authorities
- Server Specialist
- Server Developer
- Server Analyst
- Server Administrator
Take this SharePoint development 70-488 video course in order to grasp fundamental skills common to a number of SharePoint development chores. These 70-488 video courses and simulations teach you and figure out to learn how to work with front-end data and back-end user interfaces as well as security. Get up-to-the-minute course practices and video simulations to help you in optimizing your SharePoint apps, discover workflows inside the fundamentally developed SharePoint pros, and see updated demos that demonstrate you how to develop an application, install it to catalog, and deploy it.