About This Course
Microsoft 70-532 video course is aimed to validate that an individual has the technical expertise to design, program, implement, automate and monitor Microsoft Azure Solutions. The course equips individuals with skills that are needed on real-world projects. These projects may include building scalable as well as resilient applications on Microsoft Azure platform. The course also provides individuals with knowledge and skills to enable them to perform excellently in the 70-532 exam. After completing the course an individual will have gained the knowledge and the skills necessary for creating, managing, scaling, and monitoring as well as architecting applications relevant to Microsoft Azure platform.
Generally, the course will teach every detail concerning the development of Microsoft Azure solutions hence preparing students properly for the 70-532 exam.
The Microsoft 70-532 course is offered at an affordable price. The course prepares individuals for the Microsoft 70-532 exam. Microsoft Azure is the fastest growing public cloud platform. The course covers in detail everything an individual needs to know concerning the development of Microsoft Azure Solutions.
The students gain skills how to create, manage, scale, monitor, as well as architect applications which run on Azure virtual machines. Individuals are also taught how to build the applications which work with Azure Storage blobs, managed database services, files, queues as well as tables. Other topics covered in this course include implementation of Azure hybrid networking, deployment of Azure Messaging Services, the performance of configuration management, and implementation of Azure search. The series tutorial will also cover such areas related to the development of Microsoft Azure solutions as deployment and management of Azure mobile applications, API management and service fabric among others.
After completing this course, students will gain the required skills and knowledge to pass the 70-532 certification exam. Individuals will also be equipped with technical expertise and skills useful in designing, programming, implementing, automating and monitoring of Microsoft Azure Solutions.
Knowledge and skills students develop
- API management
- Implementation of Azure functions
- Designing and implementation of a messaging strategy
- Implementation of Azure search
- Azure automation account creation
- Creation of new virtual machines
- ARM VM networking configuration
- Management of ARM VM availability
- Creation of Azure storage account
Requirements for this course
- Every individual interested to take this course should subscribe to Microsoft Azure either for free or money
- Any individual willing to be enlightened concerning the growing cloud platform of Microsoft Azure should apply for this course
- Individuals interested in this course should be knowledgeable concerning one or more of the development languages which are supported by Microsoft Azure e.g. PHP
- Every student should have course outline to enable him or her prepare for the coming lectures
- The assignments given to students should always be completed on time
- Any person willing to gain more knowledge and skills related to the development of Microsoft Azure solutions should not hesitate to take this course
Examination paper design
- The examination duration should be at least 90 minutes
- Students should attempt more than 60 questions
- The answers provided should be either in single or multiple choices
- Multiple choice questions
The materials for enhancing the learning process of this course are available online. They are in different forms such series tutorials and soft as well hard copy notes. Any individual is capable of accessing these materials. Proper utilization of this materials will offer students higher chances of performing excellently in the course.
Audience to target
- Individuals who want pass the 70-532 exam
- Experienced developers having exposure to Azure
- Individuals interested to acquire more knowledge and skills related to the development of Microsoft Azure solutions
- Employees who want to enhance their skills in order to remain relevant in their job positions
- Both university and college students pursuing computer-related to courses
- Azure cloud enterprise engineer
- Cloud solutions architect
- Cloud security engineer
- Microsoft Azure cloud architect
- Cloud operations architect
- Technical architect
- Cloud domain architect
The holders of Microsoft 70-532 certification are capable of earning an annual salary ranging between $254,232 and $988,764.
This course is very helpful to individuals who wish to have more knowledge and skills related to the development of Microsoft Azure solutions. The course provides students with the knowledge and technical expertise necessary to pass the 70-532 exam and hence in future they may get high profile jobs.