About This Course
Microsoft 70-533 is certification course used to prove an individual’s Azure operations and implementation skills to the entire world. The certification is actually meant to demonstrate an individual's expertise in Microsoft cloud-related technologies. These technologies help in reduction of IT costs and also in the provision of more value to the modern business. The series tutorial has 26 sections which are essential to everybody who wants perform excellently at the end of the course. After completing this course, an individual will have gained knowledge and technical expertise needed in the deployment of Azure website applications, modification of network configuration, management of access and scaling of website applications among others. There are exceptional concepts of Azure beyond those individuals use on a daily basis that are included in this series tutorial.
The course is very helpful to the learner as it will enlighten him or her on all requirements for the 70-533 exam. It will also provide students with knowledge and skills necessary to pass the 70-533 exam.
DescriptionThe Microsoft 70-533 course prepares individuals for one certification at an affordable price. The course is comprised of many videos which are designed to cover each sub-objective concept related to the course so as to ensure effective and comprehensive teaching. Moreover, the series tutorial for this course has sections which match with the 6 objectives and 25 sub-objectives of 70-533 exam. The course is continually updated every now and then, so it is important for learners to ensure they get the recently updated series tutorials for the course.
The course is designed to provide learners with skills and knowledge concerning the deployment of Azure web apps, the configuration of web apps, deployment of virtual machines, integration of an app with Azure AD, virtual networks and control access among others. At the end of the course, learners are expected to have the capability of implementing Microsoft Azure infrastructure solutions. The course equips students with the knowledge and technical expertise which will enable them to pass the Microsoft 70-533 and become Microsoft MCP certified.
Knowledge and skills students develop
- Azure virtual network techniques
- Cloud computing
- Data storage and maintenance
- Disk caching configuration
- Web Apps configuration
- Windows/Linux VM connections
- Virtual machines creations
- Blob hierarchies designing
- Content delivery network configuration
Requirements for this course
- Any individual interested to learn the course must subscribe to Microsoft Azure.
- The student should have a zeal for learning the course.
- Each student should have a course outline to enhance prior preparation for the upcoming lectures.
- Students should be willing to do assignments provided for this course as they will help them prepare adequately for the upcoming 70-533 exam.
- Any individual willing to have more knowledge and skills on matters related to the implementation of Microsoft Azure solutions should not hesitate to take this course.
Examination paper design
- Multiple choice questions
- Answers are provided either in single or multiple choices
- Students should attempt at least 60 questions
- The duration of the examination is 90 minutes
Audience to target
- The IT professionals with exposure to Azure.
- The individuals who are interested in performing excellently in the Azure 70-533 test.
- Any operations group interested to learn more concerning the implementation of cloud solutions.
- University and college students pursuing a course related to Azure 70-533. Any individual interested in the contents of the Azure 70-533 curriculum.
ConclusionThis course is generally meant to provide individuals with knowledge and technical expertise needed in the implementation of Microsoft Azure infrastructure solutions. Also, the course provides students with knowledge and skills essential for passing the 70-533 exam in order for them to become Microsoft MCP certified.
- Azure infrastructure architect
- Software engineer
- Azure Cloud Architect
- Cloud Ops engineer
- Azure SQL architect
- Logic designer
- Azure NET architect
- Network engineer
- Database administrator