About This Course
Microsoft Configuring Windows Devices 70-697 validates the expertise and skills of an IT pro utilizing Microsoft technologies. Microsoft 70-697 video course validates a candidate’s core skills and knowledge for building rock-hard identities, fortification of content, mobile device arrangement policy, Hyper-V virtualization; management of application using Windows Store and Company Portal.
Microsoft exam course 70-697 accredited training will deliver you with skills and knowledge essential to configure and install Windows desktops in a Server domain business environment. These abilities involve learning how to customize windows apps, operating system along with configuring remote and local networking storage and connectivity. You will learn about brand new aspects of Windows and how to install it, configuration of different device settings, linking Windows to networks, sharing printers and data, managing applications and desktops in business enterprise, managing enterprises devices and many more.
70-697 video course will enable candidates to configure windows devices, both by hand and by means of utilizing Group Policy, regarding deployment, remote access, storage, networking, applications compatibility, identity, cloud-based management and data accessibility. This exam course 70-697 will also assist learners preparing for other Microsoft certification courses.
This up-to-the-minute exam course delivers students with the skills and knowledge needed to configure and deploy Windows desktops and other devices in a corporate windows Server domain sector. The proficiency is that this exam course fundamentals involve learning how to deploy & customize Windows operating systems and applications, and configuring remote and local network storage and connectivity. Candidates will also study how to configure data protection, networks, and devices accompanied by maintaining, updating, and recovering Windows devices.
Knowledge and skills students develop with this course
After fruitfully completing this course 70-697, learners will be capable of:
- Device & Desktop Deployment
- Storage Configuration
- Data Accessibility & Protection
- Identity Management
- Applications Management
- Remote Access Management
- Intune planning and execution
- Update & Recovery Management
- Manage printers and folders.
- Network Configuration
- Device security management.
- Data security management.
Requirements for this course
- Knowledge of any latest version of Windows Vista, 8.1, 7 or 8 is strongly recommended. Some knowledge of PowerShell and command prompt language will be extremely helpful.
- Knowledge of network essentials, comprising off TCP/IP, DNS and User Datagram Protocol.
- Knowledge of AD DS (Active Directory Domain Services) fundamentals, and basics of AD DS management.
- Familiarity with certification based protection.
Examination paper design
- 120 minutes to solve paper
- 50 questions
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Build up tree questions
- Reorder & simulations
- 700/1000 Passing Score
Audience to target
- The course is for information technology technicians who manage and support Windows desktops devices; security resources and associated network.
- Candidates seeking certification in Windows Configuring also will take benefit from this exam 70-697.
- This exam course develops skills for Device Support/Enterprise Desktop Technicians who offer Tier-2 support to individuals who are organizing Windows desktops & devices inside a Windows domain atmosphere in medium-sized plus large scale business organizations.
- Technical Solutions Expert
- Client Technologies Technician
- Software Engineer
- Support Engineer
- Desktop Systems Engineer
- Software Developer
This video course will definitely help you to prepare for 70-697 exam and help illustrating your real-life mastery of Windows Configuration in business enterprise. Specifically developed for knowledgeable IT professionals ready to improve their status, this course purely focuses on critical philosophies and decision-making wisdom required for success as a Microsoft Certified specialist.