About This Course
Microsoft 70-744 video course is aimed to equip individuals with knowledge and security techniques important in securing windows server. The course is mainly concerned with designing as well as the deployment of security baselines for windows server. The course is meant to measure an individual’s capability in the accomplishment of tasks such as securing the virtualized environment, provision of critical data security, and inspection as well as mitigation of incoming and outgoing network traffic among others.
In addition, the course is very beneficial to the students as it provides them with adequate knowledge and skills in order for them to perform excellently in their Microsoft 70-744 exam. Actually, the course covers every detail an individual may need to know in order to pass the 70-744 exam.
The Microsoft 70-744 course is offered at an affordable cost. The course entails the topic of enhancing the security of the infrastructure of IT in deeper details. A student begins by learning the importance of making an assumption that breaches of a network have taken place already. The course further teaches students on how to initiate a rectification on the breach. Moreover, individuals such as system administrators are taught how to protect the administrative credentials as well as the rights of ensuring that they are capable of performing the required tasks effectively.
The students are also enlightened on how to mitigate malware, spyware and other potential threats that are capable of compromising the security as well as the integrity of any firm’s data. The course further equips students with knowledge and skills on how to utilize the Advanced Threat Analysis feature, securing virtualization platform and the usage of new deployment options. The main objective of this course is to help students perform well in the 70-744 exam as it covers all topics related to that examination. The series tutorial also prepares individuals for exams related to cloud platform and infrastructure.
Knowledge and skills students develop
- Networking security techniques
- Infrastructure security
- Infrastructure management
- Server management
- Window defender configuration and management
- Windows server auditing techniques
- Data protection configuration
Requirements for this course
- Any individual interested in taking this course should have a clear understanding of the tools and techniques of network security.
- Students wishing to enroll this course are required to have a technical know-how of various types of network threats and attacks.
- Every individual wishing to take this course must have completed the 70-740, 70-741 and 70-742 exams.
- Every student taking this course should never fail to undertake assignments provided as they prepare him or her for the upcoming exam.
Examination paper design
- The duration of the exam should be at least one and a half hours
- The questions are in multiple choices
- The answers should be either in single or multiple choices
- An individual should answer not less than sixty questions
Audience to target
- IT professionals currently working as network or system administrators in their companies.
- College as well as university students studying courses related to networking and internet security.
- Individuals who want to pass the 70-744 exam in order for them to become MCSE certified.
- Any individual interested in gaining knowledge and technical expertise for enhancing security in IT infrastructure.
- Network administrator
- IT manager
- Systems engineer
- Technical support engineer
- IT infrastructure engineer
- IT support technician
- Window server administrator
The holders of Microsoft 70-744 certification have the capability of earning a salary ranging between $255,123 and $917,683 annually.
The course is intended to equip individuals with knowledge and skills on how to secure windows server. After an individual is through with this course, he or she is capable of passing the 70-744 exam and get a high profile occupation.