About This Course
70-345 video course is aimed to enhance the individual’s understanding of the Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 coexistence features. The course is made up of four topics which include Coexistence with Office 365, Exchange Federation, Coexistence with Earlier Versions of Exchange, and Migration from Earlier Versions. There are various skills the individual will gain from this course which include Network Administration and Computer Networking.
The professional tutor will help you to cover every detail regarding 70-345 certification exam. The test is intended to validate that the candidate is skilled in technical tasks such as designing, administration, and deployment of Exchange Server 2016. After studying the complete course, you will be ready to take 70-345 exam and achieve MCSE: Productivity Solutions Expert certification.
70-345 video course provides the knowledge required to implement and design Exchange Server 2016 within an enterprise environment. Scholars are taught how to plan, design, and configure the concepts such as site resiliency, compliance, archiving, migration from previous Exchange Server versions, and eDiscovery. The main aim of this course is to prepare the individuals for 70-345 certification exam by enlightening them on all the essential information they are required to know.
The video course provides the scholars with the guidelines and excellent practices which will help them to optimize their performance. Completing this course is important as it will ensure that the individuals have the potential to design Exchange Server 2016 solutions for real-world scenarios and utilize the Exchange features to achieve business and technical goals.
Knowledge and skills
- Network Administration
- Office 365 Hybrid Configuration
- Computer Networking
- Configuration of the Gateway
- Management of Sharing Policies
- Proxy Redirecting
- Configuration of Coexistence Firewall
- Troubleshooting of Transport and CAS
- Deployment of a Hybrid Configuration
Requirements for this course
- The individuals should be familiar with the features of Microsoft Exchange Server, Office 365, and Skype for Business.
- The individuals should have at least 3 years of experience of working with Exchange servers in an enterprise environment.
- Exam duration: 150 minutes
- 40-60 questions (the type of questions may vary)
- The exam costs $165
The scholars are required to prepare well for 70-345 certification exam using the video course and other relevant study materials. Proper utilization of the learning resources will lead you to success in 70-345 exam.
- Senior administrators and IT consultants who lead a team of administrators dealing with technical issues
- Enterprise environment professionals who are responsible for Exchange Server 2016 solutions designing and deployment
- Individuals who wish to become MCSE certified
- Individuals who want to have profound knowledge regarding designing and deployment of Exchange Server 2016
- Systems Administrator
- Systems Engineer
- Network Administrator
- Exchange Systems Administrator
- Database Administrator
- Windows Server Administrator
The holders of MCSE Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 certification are capable to earn a salary of around $100,000 annually.
70-345 video course is a great solution for the professionals of the IT industry who are looking forward to gaining the skills necessary to earn MCSE: Productivity Solutions Expert certification and improve their career.