About This Course
70-417 course contains several videos which are divided into two parts. All the two parts are meant to provide oneself with detailed information to sit for 70-417 certification exam. The course is specifically intended to upgrade an individual’s skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012. The student is taken through Windows Server 2012 as well as Windows Server 2012 R2 functionality and new features. The scholar will as well be briefed on Hyper-V, network infrastructure, access control, identity federation, high availability and many more.
The video course will boost your knowledge and enhance your skills as far as Windows Server is concerned. It has covered more advanced concepts concerning Windows Server which will help you clear 70-417 certification exam successfully.
70-417 video course is aimed to improve person’s intellectual prowess concerning matters related to MCSA Windows Server. It updates an individual’s experience and knowledge gained in working with previous versions of Windows Server. The main focus of the course is on advanced concepts related to Windows Server like Dynamic Access Control, Hyper-V, failover clustering, PowerShell, AD FS, Microsoft online backup and Active Directory. The course has two parts which comprise fourteen modules in total. All those modules contain crucial information concerning 70-417 exam. The video course has been designed to ensure individuals have the ability to perform various tasks regarding Windows Server 2012 such as the implementation of AD DS and AD FS, implementation of Dynamic Access Control, failover clustering, and installation and configuration of servers which are based on Windows Server 2012, etc.
Moreover, the course incorporates the objectives of 70-417 exam thus preparing the scholars well to appear for the certification exam. Passing 70-417 certification exam will validate that an individual has the ability to implement all the core infrastructure services of Windows Server 2012. 70-417 exam consists of three sections. The three sections cover the non-upgrade exams which include 70-410, 70-411 and 70-412.
Knowledge and skills students develop
- Server installation and configuration
- Network services configuration
- Configuration and management of group policy
- Implementation of failover clustering
- Windows Server 2012 monitoring
- Implementation of Dynamic Access Control
- Management and maintenance of Windows Server 2012 server
- AD DS and AD FS implementation
- Hyper-V implementation and configuration
Requirements for this course
- Individuals should be experienced in the implementation, management, and administration of Windows Server 2008.
- An individual should have experience with implementing as well as management of the technologies of Windows networking.
- Those interested in enrolling in this course should have experience in implementation and management of active directory technologies.
- You should have the basic understanding of virtualization as well as storage technologies.
- You should have knowledge which is equivalent to that of an individual who is Windows Server 2008 certified.
Examination paper design
- Each exam takes at least 90 minutes
- Each exam contains multiple-select questions
- Each exam contains at least 60 questions
- Responses or answers in each exam should be in multiple/single choices
Audience to target
- Professionals in the IT industry that wish to upgrade to Windows Server 2012.
- The administrators of Windows Server 2008.
- Enterprise desktop administrators
- Professionals in the IT field who have experience in Windows Server 2008.
- Virtualization experts
- Applications developer
- Data analyst developer
- Server engineer
- Systems administrator
- Programmer analyst
- Database developer
- Applications programmer
- Database management specialist
- Windows server lead
The holders of MCSA Windows Server 2012 certification receive an annual pay of around $95,000.
70-417 video course enriches the scholars with more advanced skills that are essential in the administration and implementation of the entire infrastructural services of Windows Server 2012. The course has covered the recent technological advancements and is suitable for everyone waiting to sit for the 70-417 certification exam.