About This Course
SharePoint 2010 latest video training course is now online! This video training course is intended for candidates preparing to take 77-886 exam or any IT professional interested in learning the use of SharePoint 2010. The course content is regularly kept up to date and in line with the 77-886 exam objectives. Furthermore, candidates who have gone through this video training course have positively rated it for its simplicity and effectiveness of the concepts featured. Candidates are advised to start with the introductory videos all through to the end so as to grasp the concepts being taught.
SharePoint 2010 enables collaboration among members of departments or teams in an organization. Also, it simplifies an enterprise's workflow by allowing team members to get notifications about a project's status as well as sharing document libraries and creating team sites in one location. Most important, the MOS: SharePoint 2010 certification validates and proves your expertise to effectively use the SharePoint 2010 collaborative tool. This video training course comprises a series of short video tutorials covering important concepts on SharePoint 2010. The lessons cover the basics from lists and sorting items all the way to the advanced concepts like customizing the built-in search. Most of these topics are expected to be tested in the final exam and you are asked to pay close attention. Lastly, helpful examples are supplied at the end of each tutorial to test your understanding.
Knowledge and skills students develop
- How to create, utilize and edit content in a team site
- Notifying team members about a project’s status
- Uploading document libraries
- Creation of team sites in one central location
- Management of a team sites
- Integration of SharePoint 2010 services with Microsoft Office 2010
- Administration of site collection
- Modification the SharePoint built-in search
Requirements for this course
- Knowledge and skills on the administration of the Windows operating system
- Skills on the Microsoft Office tools is highly recommended
- Access to a Microsoft SharePoint 2010 portal is required
- General IT knowledge and skills will be an added advantage
- Your passion and dedication to learn the concepts tailored to SharePoint 2010
Examination paper design
- The exam has approximately 20-50 questions (the number change without notice)
- The questions are in multiple-choice format
- 60-minutes time limit is allowed for the exam
- The passing score is 70%
Audience to target
- Anyone who wants to learn how to use SharePoint 2010
- SharePoint users who want to refresh their knowledge and deepen their understanding
- Candidates who are interested in sitting for the 77-886 exam
- IT professionals interested in learning about SharePoint 2010
- SharePoint Administrator
- SharePoint developer
- Project Manager
MOS: SharePoint 2010 certified experts are estimated to earn a salary ranging from $51,000 and $105,000 annually.
Microsoft Office Specialist certification are some of the most lucrative and in-demand certifications today. This includes the SharePoint 2010 certification which is highly sought by hiring managers. This is true because certified professionals have the skills and expertise to perform tasks such as SharePoint administration which is largely needed by most enterprises. Start your training today and be among world-class professionals.