About This Course
1z0-061 video course is an introduction to Oracle 12c SQL fundamental which is a key in developing strong databases that run on a variety of computer systems. The course is designed for learners who want to gain advanced knowledge of database design and implementation.
The Instructor has demonstrated several oracle techniques as Data Retrieval, DML, DCL, DDL, and Query combination techniques. These concepts are used together to ensure that a database responds to the user’s requirements at any particular instance. 1z0-061 video course deeply takes the learner into the world of object-oriented database systems that are currently dominating the technology. The experts in this field are the most sought after by big companies when it comes to Oracle database design and manipulation.
1z0-061 video course highlights the structure of the SQL as the most commonly used language when designing databases. The learner will be able to get the ultimate knowledge on basic statements in SQL before the demonstration of concepts starts. It is professionally affirmed that the main point of teaching the course is quality hence ensuring that efficiency is achieved.
The manipulation, definition, and control languages are practically used to ensure that the functionality of a database is enhanced. These techniques allow the user or the learner to apply commands to the database that are needed to complete such tasks as DROP, GRANT, ALTER, UPDATE, SELECT, and other keywords provided in the course. However, there are different categories of querying the database, for example a list of all employees arriving an hour later than is required and it’s displayed on the screen! Upon the successful completion of this course, the student can design such database having a respective user interface that fits the mood of the message on the screen.
Knowledge and skills student develop
- Data Definition Language
- Data Manipulation Language
- Data Control Language
- Database Querying Techniques
- Data Retrieval
- SQL programming
Requirements for the course
- The student needs to have had a little interaction with SQL overview.
- The learner’s desire to study this course is highly needed before one starts learning.
- One should ensure that his/her computer supports Oracle databases.
- The student thinking to pursue the course is required to have a clear overview of the curriculum since it defines a clear roadmap for the course.
- Be ready to sit for an examination if you want to be certified.
Examination paper design
- The exam questions are a multiple choice type.
- The total number of questions ranges from 100-150.
- It is also closed-book; the knowledge is extracted from the mind without reference materials.
- It should be done for a duration that is at least 90 minutes whatsoever the case.
- This exam is based on the curriculum roadmap of the course; no question outside the curriculum.
- The examination is done at a relative price of $150.
Audience to target
- Database Administrators who want to advance their knowledge in database administration.
- Java programmers who want to learn how link java program to an Oracle database.
- System Engineers experiencing severe failure in their systems.
- University students learning computer science or any IT related course.
- Anyone who has the passion for learning Oracle database design.
- Database Designer
- Oracle Programmer
- Computer Engineer
- Software Developer
- Server Manager
- Oracle SQL tutor
This course can make an individual to earn a yearly salary of $566788 upon completion.
These concepts are oracle based though anyone who has acquired the knowledge of the database design will have an additional advantage. The methodology used to deliver the concepts of this course captures the required content as per the course outline.