About This Course
1z0-062 video course brings into understanding the installation and administration of Oracle Database system in the real world. The teaching of this course focuses on the three levels of the database: the external, conceptual and internal levels. These are the key concepts in the understanding of the database.
The goal of this course is to enlighten the scholar with the encapsulated concepts that are behind Oracle database design and implementation. The learning will concisely elaborate the difference between the logical and the physical data independence of the Oracle database. The elaboration of terms is achieved by engaging in various subtopics which have distinct characteristics on database design. The topics include Memory Structure, Oracle Tables, Indexes, Constraints, Users, Data concurrency, Backup, and recovery. The instructor has fully implemented every concept as required by the curriculum.
The teaching methodology of 1z0-062 video course is highly informative and updated because the instructor has ensured that every concept taught has a relevant technological example. The journey from database installation to the configuration is ultimately illustrated. The course is open for anyone interested in maneuvering and acquiring the knowledge without limits. Afterwards, one has a confident general understanding of Oracle SQL overview.
This video course equips the scholar with the skills to run SQL commands, design a responsive Oracle database, implement the appropriate memory structure, create a backup and restore points, install Oracle database in a system and shutting or stopping Oracle database. The implementation of these particular skills is fully illustrated in the progressive video training course. The interested scholars are expected to register for this course as soon as they get to know about it.
Knowledge and skills student develop
- Memory structure
- Oracle Tables and Indexes
- Constraints and Triggers
- Users’ Privileges and Roles
- Background Structures
- Oracle Database Management
- Data Concurrency
- Backup and Recovery techniques
- Oracle Database Installation
Requirements for this course
- The student is needed to have studied 1z0-061 video course which precedes this one.
- The learner needs to have an already programmed Oracle database in one’s computer.
- All students must be ready to do an examination at the end of this course.
- The students should familiarize themselves with the curriculum content of the course.
Examination paper design
- The exam contains about 150 questions to be done at a price of $150.
- It can be done for a period of 3 hours.
- The question design can either be of multiple choice or single choice.
- The examination questions are extracted from the concepts available at the curriculum content.
- Passing this examination is a ticket to gain the certification.
The examination is never set to harass or demoralize our students but rather set to ensure that the students appreciate the knowledge gained. The revision materials are always downloadable and available in the course outline.
Audience to target
- Any interested scholar who has done the exam but failed to receive certification upon completion.
- Instructors and tutors wishing to enhance their teaching methodology in their place of work.
- Database administrators looking for the skills to deploy and maintain Oracle database.
- Anyone interested in getting a five-star job upon certification as an Oracle database expert.
- IT expert
- Oracle developer associate
- Software developer
- Reverse Engineer
- Android developer
The individuals who have had a chance to complete this course are highly considered as the luckiest in the Oracle community. They earn a salary that is not less than $348009 annually.
The implementation of concepts is the full realization of the functionality of Oracle SQL codes. The Oracle database is run in multiple environments and the world should learn how to develop it since it has no limitation as in other types of database.