About This Course
ITILFND video course is meant to ascertain an individual’s understanding of the key elements, terminologies, and concepts used in the lifecycle of ITIL service. Its focus is to assist all companies irrespective of whether they are business or industry-related to provide their services of IT in the most efficient and economical manner. The course enlightens individuals on the best IT service management practices as well as the efficient operations they should implement in order to minimize costs on their daily activities.
The video course entails every detail important for any scholar who aspires to pass the ITILv3 foundation exam. Passing the exam will enable an individual to obtain the ITIL v3 foundations certification and have a higher chance of securing a well-paying job related to IT service management in future.
DescriptionThe price of the course is affordable to everyone. The ITILFND comprises complete information each student needs to pass his or her ITIL v3 foundation exam. The course includes two realistic practice exams meant to evaluate the student's level of understanding of the concepts taught in the series tutorial. The practice exams also prepare the students for the upcoming exam. Some of the areas covered in the course include the general overview of the ITIL v3 lifecycle and continual service improvement phases among others.
The ITIL v3 framework focusses mainly on the best practices of IT service management and the efficient operations that IT professionals should emulate in order to minimize operational costs and maximize the outcome. The students are briefed on the key elements, terminologies, and concepts which are used in the lifecycle of ITIL service. The scholars are also enlightened on how operations move between each step of the ITIL service lifecycle, the processes involved, and their general contribution towards the best practices of service management. Moreover, the learners will be taught how to implement ITIL framework within a firm. Taking this course is highly recommended for those people who want to attain the pass mark in the ITILv3 foundation certification examination.
Knowledge and skills students develop
- Implementation of the ITILv3 framework
- Designing of IT services
- Service operations
- Service level agreements
- Management of incidents
- Change management
- Financial management
Requirements for this course
- Every scholar should have the curriculum for this course in order for him or her to be aware of the topics to be covered.
- The learners should ensure they do the assignments provided as they cover almost everything which will be tested in the ITILv3 foundations certification exam.
- The students should not miss any part of the series tutorial as the information provided is equally important.
- The scholars should ensure they acquire the simulators necessary for this course as they enhance better understanding of the information provided.
Examination paper design
- Multiple choice examination questions
- Exam duration is 60 minutes
- Closed book
- The questions provided are 40
- The pass mark is 65%
Audience to target
- Individuals who wish to gain an understanding on the utilization of ITIL in order to enhance IT-related management services within their firms.
- The IT professionals or other individuals employed in firms that have adopted and adapted the ITIL and want to gain greater insight about or contribute towards an ongoing service improvement.
- Any individual who has interest in matters related to ITIL framework.
- Students who want to learn the course in order for them to perform excellently in the ITILv3 foundations certification exam.
ConclusionThe entire course is aimed to enlighten those individuals interested in IT service management on the best practices they should adopt and how to become effective in their operations.
- IT manager
- ITIL program analyst
- ITSM analyst
- ITIL process analyst
- Helpdesk specialist
- IT consultant
- IT service and support manager
- Project manager