LIMITED OFFER: GET 30% Discount
This is ONE TIME OFFER
A confirmation link will be sent to this email address to verify your login. *We value your privacy. We will not rent or sell your email address.
|220-1001||CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1||7|
|220-1002||CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 2||9|
|CAS-003||CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) CAS-003||16|
|CLO-001||CompTIA Cloud Essentials||3|
|CLO-002||CompTIA Cloud Essentials+||1|
|CS0-001||CompTIA CySA+ Certification Exam||10|
|CV0-002||CompTIA Cloud+ (CV0-002)||5|
|FC0-U51||CompTIA IT Fundamentals||1|
|FC0-U61||CompTIA IT Fundamentals||1|
|LX0-103||CompTIA Linux+ Powered by LPI 1||3|
|LX0-104||CompTIA Linux+ Powered by LPI 2||3|
|N10-007||CompTIA Network+ 2018||9|
|PT0-001||CompTIA PenTest+ Certification Exam||4|
|TK0-201||CompTIA CTT+ Essentials||1|
About CompTIA Certifications
Free CompTIA certification dumps to Pass The Exam Fast! Most popular CompTIA practice test & exam questions Are Covered. Uploaded by Real Users - The Latest & Updated CompTIA certification exam questions who have taken latest CompTIA exams. All CompTIA Training Courses & Exam Dumps are Free & make the exam studying experience a beeze by using the real exam questions.
CompTIA is one of the most recognized vendors providing a number of the essential IT certifications globally. The choosing of the certification depends on what level you want to reach as the organization is ever growing. One of the reasons why it is considered popular is the issuing of vendor-neutral certifications, which means that it does not limit professionals towards a specific career path. Such a policy is much appreciated by professionals, as afterward, they find themselves with multiple options while seeking the job.
CompTIA is the categorized into four known levels as mentioned below:
This category works towards nurturing an individual's fundamental skills.
- CompTIA IT fundamentals- This would be recommendable for those with the basic knowledge of operating a PC that includes hardware and software. Just one exam is required: FC0-U51 or a newer version FC0-U61.
- CompTIA A+ - For IT technicians this is a gateway towards their career. It tests one’s knowledge regarding installation, configuration, and troubleshooting of hardware and software. One needs to excel in exams 220-901 and 220-902 to be certified.
- CompTIA Network+- It concentrates more on networking skills and it will just require a single exam to earn it. The candidates need to pass either N10-006 or N10-007 certification exam.
- CompTIA Security+ - This certification helps professionals discover how they can protect systems against threat and insecurity. The exam required is the latest SY0-501. However, a little IT administration experience and Network + certification can be an advantage.
These certifications will substantiate the Network+ certification and enhance its relevance. They include:
- CompTIA Linux + - This would best suite students who are interested in Linux networking but they must have an experience of not less than a year of Linux administration. Only two exams are required here, nonetheless, the A+ and Network+ certifications are taken as prerequisites.
- CompTIA cloud + - To earn this certification you only need the CV0-002 exam but with a three-year experience in networking.
- CompTIA server+ - This certification targets server administrators with 18 to 24 months’ experience. You only have to pass SKO-004 exams to be certified.
These certifications focus on the major security threats, vulnerable access points on a network and how to come up with solutions and implement them. They include Cyber Security Analysts, CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner and Penetration Testing.
Additional Professional Certifications
These can be termed as the CompTIA supplementary certifications. They include: CompTIA Project+ which is basically for project managers, CompTIA C++ is meant for cloud computing professionals who are business oriented and finally, CompTIA Cloud Essentials for professionals who are more interested in teaching the technical areas.
- Information Security Analyst
- Network and Cloud Expert
- Software Developer
CompTIA certification may not be the best IT certification but still, it should be a top priority for students who are interested in IT courses and have the aim to work in IT. Along with students, specialist and current professionals are always challenged to keep on upgrading their levels and, we all know that the higher you go the more you get.