About 2V0-21.20 Exam
The VMware 2V0-21.20 is the standard certification exam that helps candidates to demonstrate their knowledge of implementing, managing, and troubleshooting VMware vSphere 7 infrastructure. If you are rooting for a career in VMware vSphere in the IT sector, you must for sure take this test. In particular, it is a professional-level exam that will reward you and lead you to get the VMware Certified Professional-Data Center Virtualization 2021 (VCP-DCV 2021) designation.
Who Is 2V0-21.20 Test Intended for?
This exam is designed for applicants who are eager to enhance their knowledge and skills in the VMware Data Center Virtualization. The candidate requires 6-12 months of experience in managing, implementing, and troubleshooting vSphere 7 infrastructure. Moreover, the individuals who apply for the actual exam are mostly the administrators who know how to perform deployment and administration of virtual infrastructure utilizing the vSphere. Finally, the individuals should also have hands-on experience in hardware, networking, security, disaster recovery, and business continuity concepts.
What Is 2V0-21.20?
This exam, in particular, consists of 70 items that candidates need to complete within 130 minutes. The format of the test is multiple- and single-choice questions. The passing score of the official evaluation is 300 grades and you need to register with Pearson VUE to take such an exam. To add more, the candidates need to pay $250 for registration for the real test. Still, note that this price varies from country to country.
What Are Domains Covered by This VMware Official Exam?
Undoubtedly, the candidates need to understand the concepts of the exam topics to perform well in it. Thus, the domains included in the test syllabus are the following:
- Architecture & Technologies;
- VMware Products and Solutions;
- Installing, Configuring, and Setup;
- Performance-Tuning, Upgrades, and Optimization;
- Administrative and Operational Tasks.
What Are Training Courses Recommended for Preparation for VMware 2V0-21.20 Evaluation?
You can fully prepare yourself for the actual exam by taking these courses offered by VMware Learning. They will definitely help you ace the real test and enhance your knowledge about vSphere. What is more, they contain high-quality materials that will clear the necessary concepts and allow you to get a good score in the forthcoming test:
- VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage (V7)
You will find this course very helpful as it focuses on setting up, composing, and monitoring VMware vSphere 7. All in all, it is a 5-day class that will provide you intensive training that will broaden your knowledge about VMware ESXi 7 and VMware vCenter Server 7. As an outcome, you will be fully prepared to administer the vSphere framework for any organization. As for the target audience for this course, it is system administrators and system engineers. The prerequisite to be eligible for such a session is system administration experience on Microsoft Windows or Linux Operating Systems and once you complete this course you will be able to learn how to:
- Describe the benefits of the VMware Skyline;
- Expound on the vSphere components and their functions;
- Create virtual networks with vSphere standard switches;
- Put into practice and transform VMware vCenter Server Appliance;
- Migrate the virtual machines with VMware vSphere vMotion;
- Define solutions for handling vSphere life cycle;
- Take advantage of the VMware vSphere Lifecycle Manager to do upgrades to ESXi virtual machines and hosts;
- Mange, back up, monitor, and secure vCenter Server Appliance.
- VMware vSphere: Optimize and Scale (V7)
This is another course that will provide you the opportunity to enhance your skills in building and supporting a highly available virtual infrastructure. In more detail, it consists of lectures and practical labs that will prepare you for the final validation. More so, it is a 5-day class that will broaden your grasp of vSphere and will allow you to learn about the facets and controls that will help you ace the actual 2V0-21.20 exam. Hence, after completing this course, you will be capable of meeting the succeeding objectives:
- Using the host profiles to maintain VMware ESXi host compliance;
- Configuring and managing vSphere storage & networking for an enterprise;
- Using identity federation to transform VMware vCenter Server by opting for outer sources for identity;
- Utilizing the VMware vSphere Trust Authority to protect the framework for VMs that are generally encrypted;
- Making and handling the content library used for executing VMs;
- Managing VM usage of resources along with the pools of resources;
- Monitoring the accomplishment of indicators for storage, compute, and networking ESXi host resources;
- Optimizing the performance in the vSphere setting counting vCenter Server;
- Using VMware vSphere Client to accomplish certificates.
Indeed, you will learn a lot from this course as it is for experienced system integrators, engineers, and administrators. However, it is recommended to do the VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage (V7) course, described above, before enrolling in this one. It will give you a better understanding of the vCenter Server and ESXi and thus, you’ll have the more relevant knowledge to ace the actual exam.
- VMware vSphere: Troubleshooting (V7)
One more training that is geared towards your exam success is VMware vSphere: Troubleshooting (V7). During this 5-day session, you’ll learn more about VMware vSphere 7.x condition and how to resolve any breaches appearing within it. Suitable for system administrators or integrators, such a class will equip you with a solid knowledge of VMware vSphere Client, files for logs, and the interface for the command-line so as a result, you’ll master the following:
- Dealing with principles and procedures for troubleshooting;
- Identifying the goal of vSphere files for logs;
- Solving issues with the VMware vSphere High Availability glitches;
- Resolving VM problems including migration, snapshot, and connection breaches;
- Scrutinizing the scenarios to identify storage failures;
- Troubleshooting cluster for vSphere, and the like.
No matter how hard the VMware 2V0-21.20 exam is you can always ace it by getting the right guidance. These courses mentioned above can help you pass this test successfully and get the coveted VCP-DCV 2021 certification. You can then share it on your profile and attract potential employers along with a generous annual salary. Remember, with practice, you can pass the final exam with flying colors and get unlimited opportunities within the IT sector.