Get 100% Real CAPM Questions, Accurate & Verified Answers As Seen in the Real CAPM Exams!
30 Days Free Updates, Instant Download!
100% Latest CAPM exam dumps & updated practice test questions to study and pass CAPM exam fast and easily! Updated & Latest CAPM practice exam questions & braindumps uploaded by the real users and reviewed by experts for easy studying and passing.
This is an entry-level program offered by PMI to professionals who have little or no experience in project management. The certification is an indication to employers that the certified individuals have the capability to manage projects. It also shows that you can be trusted in your abilities and you are aware of the current practices. It will also enhance your credibility and effectiveness, therefore, distinguishing you from the other individuals in the job market.
The new CAPM exam was launched in May 2018. It includes the following updates:
- New chapter on the role of project manager- it tests on the experience, competencies, and skills of project leaders.
- Adaptive/agile considerations from chapter 5,6,7,9 and 10.
- Four new sections in every knowledge area- these are tailoring considerations, key concepts, trends and emerging practices as well as considerations for agile and adaptive environments.
- Two renamed knowledge areas i.e. schedule management and resource management to replace time and human resource management respectively.
- The exam is comprised of 150 multiple choice questions in which 15 of the questions are considered as pre-test questions.
- To pass this exam, you will have to successfully complete 135 questions.
- A time span of three hours is given to complete the test.
In order to prepare efficiently for this exam, you are required to test yourself with CAPM sample questions, review the PMBOK guide (6th edition), and review the CAPM handbook.
For one to apply, one must go through the CAPM handbook to check if one is eligible to take a CAPM certification course. If so, you will need to fill in an application form, which is available online on the PMI website. As a result, you will have to do the exam provided. The application is processed within 5-10 days and the PMI sends the applicant a confirmation message including the payment details. Once the payment has been received by PMI, the application goes through an audit process. More importantly, one can save the application form as unfinished in order to edit the information whenever required.
The fee amount for this exam for members is $225 while for non-members the fee is $300. For a candidate to maintain the certificate, a recertification exam must be retaken after every five years.
-You must have a secondary degree.
-You need to have 1500 hours’ experience in project management.
-You have to complete 23 hours of project management education before you sit for the exam.
- Project Manager
- IT Project coordinator
- Business Specialist
Since Project Management is growing rapidly more qualified and experienced project practitioners will be in demand. One million new jobs will be created by the year 2020. By successfully completing the CAPM exam, practitioners will have more opportunities in this area. Just get certified!