About This Course
The AWS (Amazon Web Services) Certification is increasing in demand and becoming one of the most essential certificates to have today for an IT specialist who works with AWS. The AWS SysOps video course has been designed for those, who plan to be thoroughly prepared for the AWS certification and ace it. This video course will definitely help you to succeed. The course has been designed to help you study for the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Exam for 2018.
The AWS SysOps video course covers the advanced facets of the AWS platform. It takes the students through an informative journey from the point of view of the administrator.
In fact, it is highly recommended that one does this course after having successfully aced the AWS Certified Solutions Architect course, or more preferably, the AWS Certified Developer Course.
Some of the essentials that will be discussed in this video course include CloudWatch, which happens to be the primary monitoring solution utilized in AWS.
The students will be taken through the different CloudWatch metrics as well as how to effectively analyze the presented metrics.
Moving on from this, the students will then be introduced to High Availability, and how one can go about constructing a high resilient, fault tolerant architectural structure within the cloud.
The student will then learn the features of deployment as well as data management, provisioning, Security features in AWS, and last but not least, OpsWorks.
It should be noted that the AWS is a constantly evolving platform. In fact, in 2017, there were more than 1300 product releases!
Knowledge and Skills Developed
- Gain advanced familiarity with the AWS platform
- Learn the skills necessary to take a hands-on role as a certified and credible AWS SysOps Manager
- Obtain the necessary skills required to excel the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate Exam 2017.
Requirements for the course
- You are required to create your personal AWS Account. Alternatively, when undertaking this course, you can use the free tier option.
- Though not recommended, it is ideal to have your own domain name as this makes the study process much easier.
- Examination Paper Design
- The exam has questions of a multiple choice as well as a multiple answer format.
- The exam duration is 130 minutes.
- The number of questions in the exam are 65.
- Audience to Target
- The course is ideal for Beginners as there is no prior AWS experience required.
- Ideal for Systems Administrators looking to expand their knowledge and skills.
- Programmers that have a keen interest in Deploying Applications using the AWS platform.
The AWS SysOpsVideo Course is especially designed for students that are looking for a position of AWS Certified Sysops Administrators. In fact, this video course is comprehensively designed to help you pass the AWS certification exam. Still, you also can practice AWS Certified Sysops Administrator exam dumps. If utilized in the right manner, this can be a very informative AWS Administrator study guide!
- IT professionals with excellent AWS skills
- AWS Systems Administrators