Get 100% Real CASP Questions, Accurate & Verified Answers As Seen in the Real CASP Exams!
30 Days Free Updates, Instant Download!
100% Latest CASP exam dumps & updated practice test questions to study and pass CASP exam fast and easily! Updated & Latest CASP practice exam questions & braindumps uploaded by the real users and reviewed by experts for easy studying and passing.
CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) is a worldwide, vendor-neutral certification, which is intended for the IT experts with the advanced-level security skills. Moreover, CASP certification confirms that an individual has the abilities needed to theorize, design, and engineer secure solutions through intricate enterprise environments. The job of a CASP Professional is to determine how to formulate explanations of the frameworks and policies of cybersecurity.
To become CASP certified, an individual is supposed to take CAS-003 exam as CAS-002 exam has been retired. This is a 2,5-hour test with 80 multiple choice and performance-based questions. This exam includes the following areas to cover:
1. Research analysis
2. Enterprise security
3. Incorporating communications, computing, and business disciplines
This exam is perfect for IT professionals with at least 10 years of experience in IT administration and at least 5 years of experience in manual technical security. Candidates who have passed this exam gains the knowledge required in the following security domains:
1. Technical Integration of Enterprise Security – involves broadening the coverage of virtualization and cloud technologies into an enterprise architecture.
2. Enterprise Security Architecture – involves broadening security control to take account of small form factor, mobile devices, and software vulnerability.
3. Expanding the enterprise security domain to embrace techniques, requirements, and architecture concepts.
4. Risk Management – involves risk analyzing by anticipating cyber defense requirements and trend data interpretation in order to meet business goals.
5. Research, Development, and Collaboration – includes applying research methods in order to evaluate industry trends and their influence on the enterprise.
6. Implementing cryptographic techniques e.g. Mobile Device encryption and Blockchain-Cryptocurrency.
The certified individuals should also take the following courses in order to improve their skills:
1. Wireless Security
2. Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
3. Computer Forensics
4. Microsoft MCSE/MCITP
The holders of the certification are expected to renew it every three years. Renewal can be done through the following means:
1. Sitting for the most current version of CASP certification exam
2. Participating in qualified activities, which include earning another Industrial certification, publishing an article/white paper or attending a relevant event/conference. These activities will help you earn Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
1. Cybersecurity Analyst
2. Technical Lead Analyst
3. Security Architect
This certification helps an individual to gain worldwide recognition since cybersecurity threats have no limits. This opens doors to a wide range of opportunities for advanced-level cybersecurity jobs with high salaries.