About This Course
The FCO-U51 video course (IT fundamentals) is geared to assist students undertaking the course to understand the basic concepts around both PC as well as mobile issues. One will learn the different skills as well as knowledge to handle a myriad of issues regarding the Internet, PCs, phones, networks, as well as tablets; not to mention preventative maintenance
FCO-501 video course was developed by Total Seminars in combination with Mike Meyers and Scott Jernigan. The course divulges deep into assisting students to understand all the recommended basic PC components and how they should go about handling them. In fact, not only does this course help the student understand the workings behind operating systems but also goes a step further on explaining other important features such as data sharing as well as data storage.
After completing FCO-U51 course, one will be well endowed with skills such as learning how to effectively set up as well as configuring the basic facets of a PC workstation.
Moreover, the course will cover all the essentials that one will need to have regarding acing the CompTIA IT Fundamentals Certification FCO-U51 exam.
In fact, one of the major goals of this course is to help the students better comprehend how to troubleshoot and solve any problems related to mobile devices as well as personal computers.
The course will essentially cover the following categories of the CompTIA IT Fundamentals:
- Basic IT Literacy
Knowledge and Skills Developed
- Gain skills and knowledge to help every mobile device user as well as PC user have a better comprehension of software installation, its network connectivity, security issues, as well as basic troubleshooting.
- Better comprehend the use of technology gadgets such as mobiles and computers. After that one will undertake the IT Fundamentals (FC0-U51) exam and receive certification upon passing.
Requirements for the course
- Basic understanding of mobile devices, PCs, as well as the Internet and other networks.
- No specific prerequisites required as the course will extensively cover all the topics.
Examination Paper Design
- There are 75 practice questions available.
- The allocated time is 60 minutes.
- The passing score is 650.
Audience to Target
- The course targets everyone who would like to have a better comprehension of the mobile as well as PC devices.
- Anyone looking to get a certification with regard to IT Fundamentals (FC0-U51) but the course will also help users have an in-depth understanding of troubleshooting basic technology devices on their own.
Basic phone-guidance and troubleshooting solutions
The FC0-U51 video course is geared to help the average Joe have a more illuminated comprehension of basic troubleshooting techniques of day-to-day use electronic devices such as laptops and phones. Moreover, it provides the student with the essential skills to manage these devices without resulting in damage, as well as to make them essentially long-lasting.
No longer will they have to give a Help Desk a call when it comes to solving the most basic of issues with regard to their devices as they will have learned all the most comprehensive skills they need to solve these standard problems.