About This Course
CompTIA N10-006 video course imparts students with modern technology in networking and cloud computing technologies. The course is designed to familiarize the student with networking basics and various infrastructure needed to setup, manage and troubleshoot networks.
This course lays a basic understanding of networking concepts thus giving the student a more leisurely time handling network operations in multiple organizations. By partaking in this course, a candidate gets a hands-on approach to networking concepts thus ensuring you have an easier time tackling N10-006 exam, getting a better score and gaining CompTIA Network+ certification.
CompTIA N10-006 is a cost-efficient video course designed by professionals with a real-world perspective of networking. This course does not require prior networking knowledge and thus is suitable for any individual looking to embark on a networking and cloud computing career.
The course is designed to help tackle various aspects of networking and thus building a solid foundation in networking careers. Among the topics incorporated in this course is an introduction to networking architecture, security implementation on various networks, routing basics, different IP addressing and subnetting and command line tools among many. These topics enable one to quickly tackle multiple problems on systems thus running networks that operate optimally.
Additionally, this certification covers modern technology on Wireless networking hence ensuring has informed skills to deploy satisfactory services to clients.
Knowledge and skills students develop
- Network architecture
- Network operations, naming, and installation
- Network security
- Network troubleshooting and risk management
- Networking ethics and networking theory
- Ethernet basics
- Network naming
- Advanced network naming
- IPv6 address and subnetting
- Remote connectivity
- Wireless networking
- Cloud computing and technologies
- Command line tools
Requirements for this course
- Basic networking knowledge to have an easier time familiarizing with terminologies in the coursework.
- Access to coursework material and practice material thus having an easier time grasping information learned during the classwork. Access to platforms with students covering networking courses is a significant plus as one gets to earn more knowledge and practice knowledge that was acquired in the classes.
- Access to a course outline is a major plus as it enables one to relate various topics and to plan for future classes in advance.
- Access to a virtual or real-world lab is crucial as it aids one to apply knowledge learned during class and to test their understanding of various networking infrastructure.
Examination paper design
- Allocated one and half hour to complete the exam
- Ninety questions covering various topics covered in the coursework
- Multiple choice questions may be provided
- Requires to score 720 marks of 900 marks to pass
- The review may contain performance-based items that may be in the form of the following type of questions: fill in the blanks, scenario-based questions, and matching.
Audience to target
- CompTIA Network+ certification is designed for professionals looking to improve their skills in networking and people looking to start a career in networking, therefore, getting a more comfortable time winning jobs and winning more decent salaries.
- Students are looking to sit for CompTIA N10-006 exam and attain better results.
- The course is designed with current details that help network technicians provide better service to their customers and have an easier time troubleshooting and managing network on various infrastructure.
- Employees in a networking firm who are looking to increase their knowledge in network operations thus increasing their productivity and remaining relevant to the job market.
- Individuals are looking to gain a certification in CompTIA series thus looking to lay a solid foundation hence easier tackling of subsequent courses in the series.
- Students are looking to attain up-to-date networking skills thus having a better opportunity winning jobs in the market.
- The course is designed for networking enthusiasts looking to grow their skills in networking and gain up-to-date knowledge on various networking infrastructure.
- IT managers
- Technical support engineer
- Network engineer
- Desktop support analyst
- Helpdesk support
- Field service technician
Students that attain a good score in the N10-006 exam are expected to land a job that pays between $ 55,000 and $ 152,000 on a yearly basis.
N10-006 is the ultimate video course for students looking to start a career in networking and lay a solid foundation on cloud computing.