About This Course
N10-007 video course is specifically designed to aid the students in their preparation for CompTIA Network+ certification exam. The course covers all the topics included in N10-007 test. Some of the topics contained in this course are Configuration and Change Management, WAN, Troubleshooting, OSI Model, Routing, IPv4/IPv6 Addressing, and Ethernet Fundamentals. The course introduces the individuals to the network basics. By the end of the course, the individuals will gain a technical expertise and knowledge useful in both tackling N10-007 exam and performing daily work duties. The course will help you to successfully complete N10-007 certification exam and become a great network technician.
N10-007 video course takes a duration of more than ten hours. It contains 88 lectures which are of equal importance as far as CompTIA N10-007 certification exam is concerned. The videos contain all the information which is essential for an individual to pass N10-007 exam. The main aim of this video course is to help the candidates to prepare adequately for N10-007 certification exam. The students will begin the course by learning about the OSI Model, Media Cabling and Distribution, TCP/IP, and IP Addressing. The candidates will further learn network fundamentals thus gaining experience in configuring, managing, and troubleshooting the common wired and wireless network devices. Moreover, the individuals will be taught how to set up, manage, and secure networks.
By the end of the video course, the students will be equipped with the sufficient knowledge and impeccable skills enough to succeed in N10-007 exam. After passing the exam, the specialists are issued with CompTIA Network+ certification which acts as a bridge towards well-paying jobs.
Knowledge and skills covered in N10-007 video course
- WAN Technologies
- Network Security
- Network Management
- Ethernet Fundamentals
- IP Addressing
- Cloud Computing
- Media and Cabling Distribution
- Network Fundamentals
- Setting up a Virtual network
Requirements for this course
- An individual should be conversant with computer networks.
- It is recommended for the individuals who are interested in enrolling in this course to have an understanding of the topics of CompTIA A+ certification.
- The students need to get the course curriculum so as to prepare themselves prior to lectures.
- No more than 90 questions
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Single as well as multiple answers
- Multiple-choice, drag-and-drop, and performance-based questions
- Individuals who want to start a career as Network Technicians
- Individuals who want to sit for N10-007 exam so that they may become CompTIA Network+ certified
- Individuals who want to learn about the computer networks terminology and nomenclature
- Managers and supervisors who supervise the network-related operations
- IT personnel who want to advance their knowledge regarding networking
- Network Engineer
- Network Administrator
- IS Consultant
- Network Analyst
- Systems Engineer
- Help Desk Technician
CompTIA Network+ certified professionals are capable of earning an average salary of $62000 per annum.
N10-007 video course is an essential tool for preparing for N10-007 certification exam. It provides the candidates with an adequate information to enable them to pass the exam without stress. The course paves the convenient path towards an entry-level certification of CompTIA Network+. With the certification from CompTIA, an individual can prove that he/she has the ability to perform various tasks related to IT networking.