About This Course
CompTIA PK0-004 is a video course for those business professionals who aspire to perform well in their CompTIA Project+ examination. The CompTIA Project+ certification is intended to prove the skills and knowledge of a project manager on the overall project life cycle, from the time it was initiated up to its closure. The CompTIA Project+ provides business professionals who have foundational skills in project management with more advanced concepts that will enable them to successfully manage small and less complex projects.
Individuals learning this course are equipped with knowledge and skills relevant to project management. The video course teaches the learners everything they should know as far as the CompTIA Project+ examination is concerned.
The CompTIA Project+ certification was launched in 2017. It is offered at a cost-effective price. The CompTIA Project+ certification is meant to prove the appropriate competencies for project managers specifically in the Information Technology industry. CompTIA PK0-004 video course provides individuals with a clear understanding of the entire project lifecycle, from the time of initiation to closure. The scholars are provided with the knowledge as well as skills appropriate to complete both small and medium-sized projects within the estimated time and budget. The scholars will also learn the common project management terminologies useful throughout the IT industry. Some of the topics covered in this video course include risk management, change management, project scope management, and communications management among others.
The CompTIA Project+ certification is also intended to validate the communication as well as business skills that a professional requires in order for him or her to lead and complete both small and medium-sized projects on the right time and ensure they do not surpass the estimated budget. At the end of this course, the scholars will have gained knowledge and skills necessary in the maintenance of project documentation, management of resources as well as stakeholders, management of the project life cycle and effective communication.
Knowledge and skills students develop
- Management of project cost
- Management of business risks
- Managing of resources
- Change management
- Project analysis
- Communication skills
- Project quality management
- Cost controls
- Project time management
Requirements for this course
- Scholars interested to learn this course should have an experience of at least one year in managing, leading or participating in small as well as medium-sized projects.
- Every candidate should acquire the curriculum for this course to enhance the prior preparation of the upcoming lecturers.
- The individuals who wish to apply for this course are supposed to have foundational skills of project management.
- Every individual taking this course should do all the assignments provided as they will help him or her prepare adequately for the CompTIA Project+ examination ahead.
Examination paper design
- Single/multiple choice questions.
- Examination durations should be 90 minutes
- The maximum number of questions provided is 95
- Single/multiple choice answers
- Passing score 710 out 900 marks
The examination is meant to certify an individual’s knowledge and skills required in the management of project life cycle, maintenance of project documentation, resource management, and ensuring appropriate communication among others. There are several study materials available for the course such as video lectures and modules among others. Proper utilization of the learning materials will enable the scholar to excel in this course.
Audience to target
- Individuals in various job positions who have basic knowledge concerning project management and usually participates in both small and medium scale projects.
- The individuals seeking CompTIA Project+ certification.
- The scholars who want to prepare adequately for the upcoming CompTIA Project+ certification exam.
- Individuals with ambitions of becoming successful project managers.
- Business analyst
- Team leader
- Project coordinator
- Project team member
- IT project manager
- IT infrastructure project manager
- PMO Manager
The annual payment of CompTIA Project + certified professionals ranges between $70,000 and $130,000.
The main objective of the PK0-004 video course is to enlighten individuals on the recognized project management practices. The course is also meant to provide scholars with a clear understanding of a project's lifecycle, functions as well as skills important for effective initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of a project.