About This Course
CV0-002 video course covers all the concepts a candidate should learn in order to pass the CompTIA Cloud+ CV0-002 exam. Those who are successful in the exam earn CompTIA Cloud+ certification. CompTIA Cloud+ certification is a worldwide recognized validation of the skills as well as expertise required of IT professionals working in the environments of Cloud computing.
CV0-002 exam certifies that the successful candidates are knowledgeable and skillful as far as standard Cloud methodologies are concerned. Studying this course enables scholars to understand the aspects of IT security, Cloud methodologies, and the use of the industry excellent practices appertaining to Cloud implementations.
CV0-002 video course is meant for individuals who want to establish a foundation in Cloud technologies. The course equips the scholars with skills that are essential in the maintenance and optimization of Cloud infrastructure services. The students are taught the most important practices as well as principles that one needs in order to thrive in the Cloud-based infrastructure services. The learners are also taught how they can qualify to become CompTIA Subject Matter Expert (SME) and help in the development of CompTIA exam content. In addition, scholars learn how to implement, maintain as well as deliver Cloud technologies solutions such as virtualization, networking, and storage among other technologies.
In general, CV0-002 video course covers all the contents that are tested in the exam. At the end of this video course, the scholars will be able to clear CV0-002 exam successfully and earn the CompTIA Cloud+ certification. They will also have a foothold in Cloud infrastructure that they can use to further their skills as well as careers.
Knowledge and skills students develop
- Cloud deployment
- Cloud automation
- Networking configurations
- Encryption technologies
- Data classification
- Patching methodologies
- Storage management
- SLA management
- Troubleshooting cloud services
Requirements for this course
- Scholars should have hands-on experience with public Cloud IsaaS platform.
- An individual should have a good baseline in virtualization like Zen, HyperV or VMware.
- An individual should have an experience of at least six months in Cloud computing.
- Individuals interested enrolling to this course should have an experience of at least twelve months in computer networking.
- Individuals who want to enroll in this course should have basic knowledge of the common models of Cloud development like Private, Hybrid as well as Public definitions.
- It is recommended that individuals interested in taking this course to be CompTIA Server+ and CompTIA Network certified.
Examination paper design
- Multiple as well as performance-based questions
- Total number of questions is 100
- The duration of the exam is 90 minutes
- The registration fee is $302
Audience to target
- Individuals who are waiting to sit for the updated exam CV0-002.
- College, university, and training institute scholars who may want to earn CompTIA Cloud Plus certification in the future.
- Individuals who want to enrich their knowledge as far as Cloud Computing is concerned.
- Professionals who want to work as IT practitioners in the Cloud computing environments.
- Cloud DevOps Technologist
- Cloud Systems Engineer
- Cloud Developer
- Cloud Operations Engineer
Professionals who are CompTIA Cloud Plus certified earns an annual payment of approximately $115,000.
CV0-002 video course covers everything a candidate needs to know in order to pass CompTIA Cloud+ exam. It also acts as a guideline on how to maintain CompTIA Cloud+ certification.