About AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate SAA-C02 Exam
Amazon is one of the biggest Cloud companies in the world. It currently owns the highest percentage of the market share in Cloud computing. This means that many organizations have applied its products to deliver their services to the customers. The businesses are now shifting to sound and safe serverless computing and are choosing AWS as their host. For this reason, there is an increased demand for the Amazon AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate credential. Whether you are starting your career or planning to improve your IT expertise, here is what you need to know about how to earn this certification and the benefits that it will bring to your professional growth.Steps to Get Amazon AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate Certification Like any other IT certificate, Amazon AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate is not easy to earn. Below are some steps that will lead you to getting certified:
- Use Reliable Learning Platforms The best way to get the skills needed to obtain this certification is to enroll for a professional training course. This will allow you to polish your knowledge of the exam objectives under the guidance of a seasoned expert in the field. Another way to train for the test is to utilize exam dumps and practice tests from credible sources. These materials will help you get familiar with the exam structure and timeframe.
- Pass the Prerequisite Exam To obtain the Amazon AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate credential, you need to take the SAA-002 exam. The certification test has the duration of 130 minutes and consists of multiple-choice and multiple-response questions. The exam can be taken in English, Japanese, Korean, and Simplified Chinese after paying the registration fee of $150. To complete this test successfully, you should get the passing score of 720 on a scale of 100-1000. Once you pass the exam, you will be awarded the badge that will showcase your competence in AWS Cloud architecture.
- Get Hands-on Experience Besides earning the certification, it’s good to serve on some field projects to test your skills. Working on various projects will allow you to build a powerful portfolio for your next job. Any credential from a renowned vendor like Amazon together with working experience will assist you in moving your career to the next level.
- AWS has the biggest market share in Cloud computing;
- By getting this associate-level certification and gaining the right skills, the certified solutions architects can get an average salary of up to $113,004 per year;
- AWS has more than 1 million clients linked to it internationally, which equates to numerous job opportunities.