CCNP Wireless Certification Facts
100% Latest CCNP Wireless exam dumps & updated practice test questions to study and pass CCNP Wireless exam fast and easily! Updated & Latest CCNP Wireless practice exam questions & braindumps uploaded by the real users and reviewed by experts for easy studying and passing.
This is a certification highlights the need to design, implement and operate Cisco Wireless networks and mobility infrastructures. In addition, it emphasizes the theories of wireless networking principles. It also tests abilities to assess and translate network business requirements into technical specifications, which turn into successful business outcomes.
This certification adds immense value both to the individual and to the company itself. To the individual, it advances the knowledge and skills of new technologies to the ones the individual possess. It also provides personal satisfaction since it boots one’s confidence. As for the company, owing CCNP Wireless credential helps to retain its employees, as well as to improve productivity by increasing the workforce morale.
For an individual to acquire this certification one must pass the following exams:
- WIDESIGN (Exam 300-360)
- WISECURE (Exam 300-375)
- WITSHOOT (Exam 300-370)
- WIDEPLOY (Exam 300-365)
- Deploying Cisco Wireless Enterprise Networks (WIDEPLOY) – this assists students to gain an understanding on how to deploy and configure the new Prime Infrastructure release 2.2, Cisco 8.0 and Mobility Services Engine release 8.0 features.
- Securing Cisco Wireless Enterprise Networks (WISECURE) – Student will be able to reinforce their ability to deploy Prime Infrastructure release 2.2, Cisco AireOS 8.0, and Identity Services Engine release 1.3 features.
- Troubleshooting Cisco Wireless Enterprise Networks (WITSHOOT) – Candidates study about the methodologies and tools required to detect and resolve RF issues performance and client connectivity.
- Designing Cisco Wireless Enterprise Networks (WIDESIGN) – students will learn how to conduct walkthroughs and optimize the survey process and recognize difficult areas in order to provide a better AP-to-coverage ratio.
Some of the materials required to help students prepare for these exams are:
- IAUWS Studying Tips for CCN Wireless
- WIDEPLOY version1.1
- WIDESIGN version1.1
- WISHOOT version1.1
- WISECURE version1.1
- Connecting with other candidates certified with CCNP is also recommended.
The certification is valid for three years and to recertify one must pass the following exams before the certification expiry date:
- 642-XXX or 300-XXX professional level exam.
- Pass the CCDE Practical or CCDE Written exam.
- Cisco Certified Architect (CCEr) interview and the CCAr board review to extend lower certifications.
- Pass any present CCIE Written exam.
- Any Cisco CCIE certification.
- Any CCNA Wireless certification.
- Wireless Network Engineer.
- Associate Project Manager.
- Junior Network Administrator.
In conclusion, this certification improves the holder’s ability in many areas of the networking sector. Individuals who have more wireless networking skills and knowledge are very marketable since they are in high demand.