About 500-450 Exam
Cisco 500-450 is a certification test that helps IT specialists to validate their skills in installing as well as deploying Unified Contact Center Enterprise. It is the best chose for those willing to develop their careers in this field. By passing 500-450 test along with another one coded 500-440, an individual earns the Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Specialist certificate.
Target Audience for 500-450
This test is most suitable for professionals whose day-to-day responsibilities in the workplace include the installation as well as deployment tasks regarding UCCE solutions. Although there are no strict prerequisites for exam candidates, one registering for the test should be able to install, set up, manage and troubleshoot UCCE. Also, remember to dig deep into the concepts involved in the 500-450 syllabus before appearing for the assessment.
The number of questions one should be ready to meet in 500-450 exam is from 65 to 75. The time limit given to candidates to answer all these questions is 1 hour 15 minutes. The types of inquiries include MCQs, fill in the blanks, and others. The enrollment fee for 500-450 is $300 per attempt. You can schedule your exam with the Pearson VUE platform and can either take it in the test center or online.
Exam Content Disclosed
To pass 500-450 exam, the candidates need to gain solid knowledge in several major areas. These include the following:
- Describing the Call Flow Scripting Process in Cisco Unified ICM and Cisco Unified CVP
- Defining the specifics of the UCCE solution, Cisco Finesse, Cisco UIC, and Cisco UCVP that are fault-tolerant
- Identifying Cisco Unified ICM, CVP, and Cisco Finesse
- Describing the specifics of installation of Cisco Unified IC, Cisco Finesse, ICM components of Cisco Unified CVP, along with UCCE solution
- Distinguishing Finesse tools, Cisco Unified IC, Cisco Unified ICM, Cisco Unified CVP, and Cisco UCCE tools
- Knowledge of the issues as well as considerations of UCCE Agent Supervision
Study Options Provided by Cisco and Third-Parties for 500-450 Exam Preparation
As you know about the basic information and topics that are covered by the Cisco 500-450 exam, here are the training courses that you can take to prepare for it. The applicants can take part in the official study sessions to learn everything needed for acing the assessment with flying colors. Moreover, since the courses are instructor-led, the attendees will get great guidance from the industry experts. In addition, remember to refer to different books dedicated to the test, for example, the material mentioned below.
- Course “Administering Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Part 1 (AUCCE1) 2.0”
This course has a duration of 5 days and is taught by Cisco instructors who help the candidates to develop the required skills and get all the information about the UCCE deployed solutions. During the program, the applicants will also understand the requirements and tools that are needed to perform changes in the inbound as well as outbound environment. The candidate should consider this training as it will help them to get success in the exam. The content outline of the classes also includes essential topics like:
- Scripting and organizing a basic deployment of UCCE CVP
- Classifying the basic operations and components of UCCE
- Making as well as assessing general ICM script with the help of microapps
- Making use of Unified IC for creating basic reports
- Supporting basic agent functionality by executing the ICM configuration tasks
- Understanding how to deploy CVP VXML in UCCE
You will be getting 7 modules in this course that will make you ready for the final test. You can enroll in the sessions by visiting the official Cisco website.
- Course “Administering Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Part 2 (AUCCE2) 2.0”
This is the second part of the above course. It mostly discusses the resources and requirements utilized for changes in the UCCE environment. It is an expert-level training course that is mainly for the administrators whose responsibilities involve working with various functions of the UCCE environment. It gives you deeper information about the features and functionalities of UCCE. After completing this program, you can demonstrate your skills in the following areas:
- Proficiency in adding, changing, moving the IVR environment of UCCE and VXML solution scripting
- Advanced experience with the changing, adding, moving of the PBX/ACD environment of UCCE
- Efficiency in using system tools for troubleshooting as well as tracking a call within a call flow
- Book “Cisco Unified Customer Voice Portal: Building Unified Contact Centers (Networking Technology: IP Communications)” by Rue Green
This study guide is the best resource for candidates to prepare for the Cisco 500-450 exam. It aids them to practice the concepts related to deploying the Cisco UCV portals as well as designing CVBs and their elements. After going through the whole book, you will be familiar with the Unified solutions that are CVP-based, reducing downtime when implementing solutions and minimizing the errors that occur during configuration. Individuals preparing for the exam also get to know about how to choose the most suitable deployment model, comprehensive deployment models and VRU call flows. You can easily get this book from Amazon in paperback or Kindle versions at a very affordable price.
It's obvious that without prior studies, it's difficult to excel in the certification exam on the first try. You can always enroll in official training courses offered by Cisco as well as refer to study guides available on Amazon. The revision material and training programs mentioned above will make you ready for the exam day. With a lot of practice and effort, you will be cracking the exam with a good score. It's important to know about all the concepts and understand all the details to perform your best. Once you pass the exam, you will get the Cisco Unified Contact Center Specialist certification that will bring a lot of opportunities for you and allow you to embark on the journey of success within the IT sector.