About MS-101 Exam
Have you already passed MS-100 exam? Then, it’s time to learn more about MS-101 test and get ready to take it as well. If you ace it, you’ll be awarded the Microsoft Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert credential! Still, this step should be taken, and many questions about it may arise. In this article, we will offer you clear answers that will boost your confidence and will help you become aware of what to expect. In this list, we have included verified information from the vendor’s official webpage. Thus, we recommend you to pay attention to the following paragraphs and take notes.Most Frequent Questions About MS-101 Test One of the most important things one needs to do when preparing for MS-101 exam is checking the Microsoft site and download the blueprint. However, beforehand, it’s beneficial to have a look at general details you must be aware of. These are as follows:
- Which are the topics tested in MS-101?
This exam has 40-60 tasks that cover the three major pillars. Within three hours, candidates will need to prove that they possess a strong knowledge in the next areas:
- Modern device services implementation
- Microsoft 365 security implementation and threat management
- Microsoft 365 governance and compliance management
- What are the prerequisites for MS-101 test? Any candidate who wants to be accepted to take MS-101 assessment should demonstrate that they are experienced in working with at least one Microsoft 365 workload. These involve SharePoint, Exchange, Skype for Business, and others. Besides, it will be very helpful if they already worked with networking concepts, know how to administer a server, and are proficient in IT fundamentals such as DNS, PowerShell, or Active Directory.
- How much an exam-taker has to pay as a registration fee? Similar to the majority of Microsoft certification exams, this one has an enrollment fee of $165. Considering that the amount is quite consistent and not everyone can pay it easily, we recommend studying hard to develop the necessary skills to pass MS-101 on the first try. Also, you shouldn’t forget that if you fail in the test once, you will have to pay the fee again if you want to re-take the exam.
- What are the best materials to use? Speaking of the training options, the choice will depend on your own learning habits and preferences. Still, there are several trusted alternatives such as official Microsoft training help by expert instructors, study guides, video tutorials, and flashcards. Also, don’t hesitate to refer to practice tests so as to see the real exam structure and explore actual MS-101 questions.