About This Course
70-742 video course purely focuses on identity Windows Server 2016 functionality. It includes deployment and configuration of AD DS Active Directory Domain Services, besides Group Policy execution for non-Nano Server milieus. This video course also encompasses functionality just like AD CS (Active Directory Certificate Services), AD FS (Active Directory Federations Services), as well as Web App proxy executions.
70-742 video course teaches IT pros to install, troubleshoot and configure the identity services like AD DS and Group Course of action in 2016 Windows Server. Moreover, this exam course also involves installation and deployment of other Active Directory server strategies, for example, Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS) as well as Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS).
This up-to-the-minute exam course is a component of a 3 course sequences needed to pass out MCSA 2016 Windows Server certification. The exam curriculum is developed by taking into consideration the topics covered under exam 70-742 course. In this manner, this exam course is correspondingly valuable for IT pros looking to get their expertise plus the candidates willing to appear in stated exam course.
Knowledge and skills students develop with this course
- Install & configure AD DS (Active Directory Domain Services)
- Maintain & Operate AD DS
- Generate, organize and troubleshoot Group Strategy
- Execute AD CS (Active Directory Certificate Services)
- Design, develop and execute access solutions and identity federation
Requirements for this course
- Candidates who are enthusiastic enough to take this exam course 70-742 must be acquainted with the theories of DNS, Active Directory plus other identity services provided by Microsoft.
- Job or hands-on expertise in a Microsoft milieu is a necessary to completely grasp the ideas taught in this exam course.
Examination paper design
- 120 minutes paper time
- Around 50 questions
- simulations & recorder
- Build up tree questions
- 700/1000 exam pass score
Audience to target
The targeted audience for this exam course 70-742 includes:
- System administrators looking to get expertise in the areas of access and identity technologies with 2016 Windows Server
- Infrastructure supervisors with common AD DS knowledge and expertise who are in search of cross-train in sophisticated and core identity plus access technologies in 2016 Windows Server
- Premier Field Technician - Windows Server Clustering
- Microsoft Windows Server Administrator
- Windows Software Technician
- Support Technician
- IAM Solutions Architecture
- KHPE IAM System administrator
- Windows System administrator
- Microsoft Solutions Architect
- Software Engineer
This sophisticated 70-742 video course teaches IT professionals how to configure and deploy Active Directory Domain Services within an allocated environment, how to accomplish Group Policy, how to perform restore and backup, and how to troubleshoot and monitor AD DS related phenomenon with 2016 Windows Server 2016. Besides this, this up-to-the-minute video course lectures demonstrates how to deploy other AD DS roles just like AD FS (Active Directory Federation Services) and AD CS (Active Directory Certificate Services). Go and give a try to this remarkable video course and get all what you actually need to accomplish your 70-742 with brilliant score.