About This Course
Microsoft 70-768 video course is a certification course which has been designed specifically for those individuals who want to gain knowledge and technical expertise related to SQL server analysis services. The course enlightens students mainly on services such as data mining and analytics.
The students will be taught several concepts regarding SQL server services such as the development of data mining models, deployment of SSAS solutions, and development of SSSR reports among others. At the end of the course, an individual will have gained impeccable knowledge and skills concerning everything to do with SQL server analysis services. In addition, students taking this course will have higher chances of performing well in their 70-768 exam as they will have gained the necessary knowledge and skills to enable them to pass their examination.
70-768 course of SQL server analysis services, data mining, as well as analytics, can be done by any individual including those who do not have any experience in data science as well as analytics. The course is offered at a cost-effective price. The course is structured in several categories which include fundamentals, administration, design, data mining development, and DAX programming among others. The students begin by being taught the basic topics of data science. Thereafter, the learners are introduced to the advanced topics of data science e.g. data mining. Consequently, students will be equipped with knowledge of data mining, analytics as well as OLAP.
The course also covers job-oriented practical exercises, interview questions, some key theoretical concepts, and practice test questions for the purpose of certifications among others. Moreover, the course includes all topics an individual should complete in order for him or her to become a data scientist, developer or even an administrator. The students also learn how SSAS and data mining best fits in the Microsoft business intelligence along with tools such as SQL server database engine and power pivot Master data services among others. After completing the course individuals will have adequate knowledge and skills for enabling them to pass the Microsoft 70-768 exam.
Knowledge and skills students develop
- Data mining
- DAX programming
- Data administration services
- Tabular SSAS designing
- Tabular SSAS installation
- Data analysis services
Requirements for this course:
- The students are not supposed to skip any part of the series tutorial since the course is taught step by step.
- Every student should have the curriculum of the course in order for him or her to prepare adequately for the upcoming lectures.
- Every individual interested to take this course is supposed to have the basic working knowledge of the SQL server.
- Every student taking this course should do all the assignments provided as they are meant to prepare him or her for the 70-768 exam.
Examination paper design
- The examination takes a duration of at least 90 minutes
- Students are supposed to attempt not less than sixty questions
- Questions are provided in multiple choices
- Students should provide answers in multiple/single choices
The materials necessary for the learning process can be accessed online and are accessible to anyone. Some of the materials available to enhance the learning process include series tutorials, modules, and notes either in a hard or soft copy. These materials are capable of helping any student to pass the 70-768 exam as they cover all details relevant to that examination.
Audience to target
- All data and analytics professionals who want remain relevant and competitive in their job positions.
- The individuals who want to begin a career in the analytics space.
- The students who are awaiting the 70-768 exam.
- The individuals who want to become Microsoft BI certified.
- Individuals who are interested to become MDX developers.
- Data scientist
- Data analyst manager
- Database analyst
- SQR server developer
- Tableau programmer
- Database specialist
- MLTC data analyst
The holders of Microsoft 70-768 certification have the potential of yielding a monthly payment ranging between $85,000 and $ 150, 000.
The course is generally meant for the individuals who want to enhance their knowledge and technical expertise in matters entailing SQL server analysis services, data mining as well as analytics. The course equips individuals with adequate knowledge and skills to enable them to pass their 70-768 exam in order for them to achieve their future career aspirations.