About This Course
MTA Microsoft Exam 98-366 video course is a networking course that introduces the learner to the basics of networking technologies and the general overview of network topologies. In this course the learner gets deep in the definition of terms used in a network environment.
The course equips the student with the skills to administer and execute a computer network system using the various techniques that are taught in the course. These skills are covered in the major topics of this course in a comprehensive style. The topics include Network Infrastructures, Network Protocols, and Network Hardware properties. These topics are split into several distinct subtopics that have been professionally designed by the qualified staff responsible for the success of the learners.
The students have a privilege to be trained by our most qualified instructor who offers his lectures by considering marketplace analysis approach. The method of delivery ensures that the students know their area of expertise at an early stage of learning the course. This approach prepares for work sooner than going to the market unaware. In spite of all these benefits the students will acquire, the course is still offered at a relatively affordable price.
The students are expected to distinguish between internet, Intranet, and extranet as used in networking. This will result in the introduction of VPNs, LANs, WANs, VLAN, OSI modeling, DHCP and IPSEC techniques which are explained in the respective lectures. Upon the completing the course, the learner will have acquired the skills to configure any network to reach the organization's needs. In the case where a company needs to install a WAN and LAN network to be used within and outside the company; the student will involve all concepts of this course in order to come up with a safe and secure connection. One has to determine the number of nodes, network infrastructure, and information hiding technique to be used. This is a common example where Exam 98-366 professionals can showcase their talents and skills.
Knowledge and skills student develop
- LANs, WANs and VPNs configuration
- Wireless security
- Network Infrastructure
- Firewall mechanisms
- OSI model
- DNS concepts
- TCP/IP concepts
Requirements for the course
- The student should have general knowledge in IT.
- Anyone interested should be willing to learn new things.
- The scholar should equip oneself with tools necessary for learning this course.
- Any student who wants to learn should have the course content as a way of preparation to successfully pass the examination.
Examination paper design
- This exam will cover the content in the curriculum of the course.
- The moment one passes an examination he/she receives a certificate.
- The duration of the exam is designed to take at least one hour.
- The exam includes 30-50 questions of multiple choice.
- One has to get 70 points to pass the exam.
- It priced to be done at $150.
The MTA exam is the recommended starting point for IT certification since an individual needs to pass only one exam to receive a certification. This will benefit our students in the marketplace because it shows that they have requirements for the jobs available.
Audience to target
- The scholars who have a dream to receive MTA certification.
- Anyone who had not been given the opportunity to study the course.
- The IT professionals intending to pursue the course should have passion since it needs commitment and dedication.
- College/ university students who did not get the concepts well in their institution.
- Information System Analyst
- System Administrator
- Computer Scientist
- Software Engineer
- Network Deployment Manager
- Database Administrator
The experts holding this certificate secure jobs that give them an annual salary ranging from $156778 to $757990.
This course illustrates all techniques that are important in the networking environment. The troubleshooting and network deployment are featured as the key skills in attaining this certification.