About This Course
Microsoft Azure 70-535 is a certification course which gives the learner the opportunity to be a specialist in architecting Microsoft Azure solutions. The course is ever updated due to the new technological requirements that arose with time. It will teach the learner the concepts from self-hosting to cloud computing in Azure.
Azure 70-535 introduces the learner to virtual networking, internet protocol(IP) Addresses, Network Security Groups(NSGs), Azure VPN, Content Delivery Network(CDN), management of Hybrid Identities using Identity Providers and so much more concepts that are related to data management and networking security which are all updated to meet the current technological trends. The curriculum content covers every aspect that is required to prepare the learner to be a certified Microsoft specialist in Architecting Microsoft Azure Certification.
The course contains multiple videos which are designed to cover each sub-objective concept in the course in order to ensure that the teaching of the course is effective and comprehensive. However, anyone who is interested in taking the course must be familiar to some networking terminologies so as to comprehensively learn the course. If there is any individual who has done a related course before he/she is very fortunate since one will not have to go through some videos which are familiar with oneself but rather check the recent updates on the course.
It is expected that the learner should be able to describe and implement the general overview of Azure, Azure virtual networks, Azure VPN and other Azure services which are core to the learning of this course. The students are also thought various concepts concerning the internet protocol (IP) since this is a common software that allows us to communicate; it is unique and this implies that it can be managed to meet our requirements. The management of the IP is duly elaborated in the course content from the basics to advance.
Knowledge and skills students develop
- Azure virtual networking techniques
- Cloud computing
- Traffic Management in a Networked System
- OAuth and Open identity techniques
- Data security mechanism
- Data storage and maintenance
- Patch Strategy techniques
Requirements for this course
- Anyone intending to learn the course must subscribe to Microsoft Azure.
- The student should have a desire for learning the course.
- The student should meet the requirements which are not provided by the course.
- The students should be able to commit themselves in order to deliver the cost.
Examination paper design
- The examination covers all the concepts learned in the curriculum content of the course.
- Passing an examination is a chance for receiving Microsoft certification.
- The examination can be a single choice or multiple choice answers.
- It is provided to all those who participated in learning the course.
Audience to target
- The IT professionals with the exposure to Azure.
- Anyone interested in the contents of Azure 535 curriculum.
- Any individual who wants to learn more about designing for the cloud.
- The college or university students pursuing a related course to Azure 535.
- Network Engineer
- Software Engineer
- Database Administrator
- Software Architect
- Web developer
The course focuses on current technological constraints especially in the field of networking. It is time that we become part of the rapidly evolving technology that is unstoppable in transforming the world into a global village.