About This Course
The Microsoft Exam 70-461 is the first course of the two Microsoft courses that are designed to award an individual with an MCSA in Microsoft SQL server 2012 upon the completion of the two courses. It introduces the students to Microsoft SQL server databases and networking techniques. This course has been structured to meet the learner’s expectation. The Microsoft 70-461 will enhance the student with various database techniques that are applied regularly in the field of the technology without a doubt. The user can create a database with tables and add content required to be under investigation. Thereafter, the learner can query the database to display what an individual want to view inside a database, for instance, the number of employees in a company whose age is between 20 and 30. The tutors have made this possible by teaching various techniques of querying a database.
Microsoft Exam 70-461 is not only implemented to prepare the learners for an MCSA certification but also to enhance the students with required content to run a Microsoft SQL server in the most effective manner at an affordable cost that has been reduced by 60% from the initial price. Since this is the first part of the series, it is not necessary that the student must have been introducing to some basics concepts of the course because the tutors have considered every category of students.
The student will learn all the concepts that are featured in the curriculum content of this course with respect to Microsoft SQL server 2012. Exam 70-461 enlightens the students with the skills to create and query a database using the SQL commands. Upon the completion one can use SELECT, WHERE, BETWEEN, CREATE, DROP, LIKE, JOIN, AS and much more techniques that are used together to command the SQL server to do what we want to be done!
Knowledge and skills students develop
- Microsoft SQL terminologies
- SQL constraints
- Database Administration
- Entity modeling
- Entity relationship diagram
- Database design
Requirements for this course
- The course is open to anyone but one must have a desire to study the course.
- Any individual who is interested in pursuing the course must be teachable.
- The student should equip oneself with materials needed for the course like the computer.
- The student must be committed to complete any given task on time.
- Anyone who wishes to join the course should check the curriculum content on our website for more information about the course.
Examination paper design
- The examination is priced to be done at $150.
- The contents of the examination will be based on the Exam 70-461 course outline.
- The students are expected to reach the server test center on time.
- Further details concerning the exam will be given at the test centers.
The examination is a way of proving to our hardworking staff that they did a fantastic job, every learner is expected to go through the materials delivered by the staff in order to pass the examination.
Audience to target
- College or university students pursuing Information Technology (IT) or any ICT related course.
- Anyone with the desire to be awarded a certification in MCSA.
- Tutors or lectures who would like to enhance their skills in the delivery of content to the learners in their institution.
- Any individual who had not had a chance to learn this course are highly welcome. /
The course is just but an essential introduction to Microsoft SQL techniques which the learner will expound in the succeeding course. It has captured what is required to know before further learning of Microsoft SQL server.
- Database Administrator
- Data Manager
- Network Engineer
- Software Developer
- Database tutor
The professionals who receive a certification after the completion of the course are expected to earn an annual pay of not less than $200000.