About This Course
Exam 70-410 is the first part of a series of three courses designed to equip every learner with the knowledge of various windows version and equipment that are available in Microsoft. It enhances the learner with the skills to manage these servers by performing a variety of tasks like installation, updates and Internet Protocol (IP) management.
The course teaches important aspects in regards to the curriculum of the course. The main objective is to bring into understanding the relationship between the interface that we interact with when performing various task ranging from windows installation to disk management. It teaches several disciplines that are essential during management and deployment of the windows server like the DHCP, DNS, Group Policy and many more aspects that are explained in the course. These important lectures are duly delivered professionally and examined at the end of the curriculum to prepare one for MCSA or MCSE certification.
The trainers of this course are highly qualified to deliver the best. They offer quality work that is based on market and industry analysis approach at a relatively cheap price as compared to the content they deliver. The course involves many practical lectures that will enable the learner to advance their skills in server administration. The student should actively participate in this practical course since the course address the major issues we face at our homes, institutions, and place of work. One can be able to administer a virtual server at a central server location without causing inconvenience. It is with no doubt that the course is more engaging, join the group and fulfill your dreams!
It is expected that the learner should be able to configure windows server to meet the organization needs after the completion of the course. The learner might be required to configure a wired TCP/IP properties of a server to allow some information to be shared with the server. This will be an actual application of the knowledge gained in the course.
Knowledge and skills students develop
- Windows Server 2012 R2 configuration Levels
- Server management
- Windows Server 2012 Installation
- Configuring IP Addresses
- Troubleshooting TCP/IP connectivity
- DHCP installation and maintenance
- DNS installation and maintenance
Requirements for the course
- The learner should be ready to learn and follow instruction.
- The learner should be ready to equip oneself with any requirement that may be needed in the course.
- One should read the curriculum content which is available at our site in order to prepare oneself for this amazing lectures.
- The learner should pass the exam in order to proceed to the next part of the series.
Examination paper design
- The examination is done at any test center where there is a server at a cost of $150.
- The examination covers the content in the curriculum of the course.
- Passing an examination is a ticket to receive a certification!
- The duration of the examination and further instructions concerning the exam will be given at the test center.
Audience to target
- Anyone who has a great desire to become a certified MCSA or MCSE.
- Network and System Administrator who want to enhance their networking skills.
- Anyone who has not got a chance to study the course because of high prices elsewhere.
- Any individual intending to do the course must have passion because it requires a lot of commitment.
- Any individual who would like to be a certified MCSA or MCSE.
The course focuses on the current technological constraints especially in the field of networking. It is time that we become part of the rapidly evolving technology that is unstoppable in simplifying the complex.
- Network Administrator.
- System Administrator
- Telecommunication Engineer
- Software Engineer
- Server Manger
- Data Administrator