About This Course
Microsoft 70-464 is a relational database video course which will prepare students for their Microsoft 70-464 certification exam. This course is specially structured for Database developers who, while establishing essential amounts of available data, construct and complete databases throughout the entire company.
This course will also seek out participants and calculate their knowledge and skills in order to provide them the correct job role decisions in Developing Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Databases.
This course includes 5 hours on-demand videos, full-time access, and certification upon completion. This course will help you move towards Microsoft MCP and MCSE certifications. Participants are expected to perform certain tasks, such as: making database files, build data types and construct tables, creating and optimizing indexes. Students would also need to execute data integrity and views, apply functions and procedures, and control transactions. This course will guide students to be able to optimize and tune queries efficiently while maintaining the integrity of the database. Students will also be creating and modifying constraints. All of this will be preparing students for their Microsoft 70-464 exam. If you’re interested in technology and IT here, you’ll get to have all of the things covered.
The course outline includes different topics which will be necessary for your professional career. Designing tables, designing for concurrency, optimizing and tuning queries, troubleshooting and resolving performance problems etc. are some of the most important things that are covered in 70-464 video course which will prepare you perfectly for MCP and MCSE certification exams.
Knowledge and skills that students shall develop throughout this course
- Creating and altering tables
- Designing the locking granularity level
- Designing, implementing, and troubleshooting security
- Maintaining indexes
- Implementing indexing types
- Creating and modifying constraints
- Working with XML Data
- Writing automation scripts
- Designing T-SQL table valued and scalar functions
- Creating, using and altering user-defined functions (UDF)
- Creating and designing views
- Designing for concurrency
- Troubleshooting and resolving performance problems
- Capturing and analyzing execution plans
- Collecting performance and system information
Students are only needed to be educated and knowledgeable about Databases. No other requirements are needed for this course.
Examination Paper Design
- The exam will contain from 40 to 60 questions
- Multiple choice based questions
- The exam will cost you $165.00
Exam Covers topics stated below
- Build an Analysis Services database
- Manage, maintain, and troubleshoot a SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) database
- Build a tabular data model
- Build a report with SQL Server Reporting Services
- Plan business intelligence (BI) infrastructure
- Design BI infrastructure
- Design a reporting solution
- Design BI data models
- Design an ETL solution
- This is an upgrade which is for candidates who want to upgrade their MCITP: Business Intelligence Developer 2008 certification to MCSE: Business Intelligence.
- This course is for IT professionals who are looking to further their career in IT field.
- Database Developer
- Server Developer
- Database Architect and Administrator
- Software Developer
- Application Analyst
- Data Analyst
- Visual Analyst Developer
Certification holders of Developing Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Database are capable of getting an average salary of $74,885 per year.
This video course provides the highest quality of curriculum possible and ensures students receive all the training and knowledge needed to succeed in their fields.