About This Course
Microsoft SQL Server 2016 Certification (70-761) - Querying Data with Transact-SQL course is an interactive video tutorial, which is carefully designed for being a comprehensive and simplified preparation guide to help anyone who is aspiring to clear the Microsoft’s SQL Server 2016 Certification (70-761) exam, which is also a part of MCSA: SQL 2016 Data Development certification track. This examination is focused on integrating extensive skill sets for SQL query writing, hence, is ideal for experienced SQL Server database administrators, web developers, software developers and system engineers.
The Querying Data with Transact-SQL certification course is designed to provide examinees with all the information they need as well as to give them the opportunity to understand and practically familiarize the curriculums that will ultimately integrate their knowledge and skills with an intuitive approach, in order to pass the SQL Server 2016 Certification (70-761) examination hosted by Microsoft, and make greater achievements in their career paths.
The tutorial videos follow a “step-by-step” process in simpler explanations about Transact-SQL, ideally to relate to examinees that are perhaps, relatively new to the Transact-SQL working environment, and doesn’t have adequate hands-on experience in working with the vast array of topics that the examination is going to cover.
This gradual progression of the preparation guide, is further concerted with plenty of animated visuals, photos and screenshots that really break down the various functionalities and applications of the of the Transact SQL technology, and gives you in-depth understanding of when and where to implement them. Then, you will be getting lot of examples of hands-on coding, and get to practice demos of writing Transact-SQL queries throughout the discussions.
The course encourages a flexible learning modem, wherein you can follow along and write the query, by typing along with the instructor, or if you are more comfortable to rather watch theoretically, and come back later to work on the codes as in a separate assignment, you can cope with it easily. You will get a copy of the finished code, for each demo throughout the various Working Files folder, and can access them whenever you want. It means that you can finish your assignment harmoniously.
Knowledge And Skills Students Will Develop
- Program and Manage Databases with Transact-SQL
- Creating Transact-SQL SELECT queries
- Understanding Case Expressions
- Query multiple tables by using joins
- Implementing functions and aggregate data
- Modifying data
- Query data with advanced Transact-SQL components
- Query data by using sub-queries and APPLY
- Query data by using table expressions
- Group and pivot data by using queries
- Query temporal data and non-relational data
- Program databases by using Transact-SQL
- Creating database programmability objects by using Transact-SQL
- Implementing error handling and transactions
- Implementing data types and NULLs
Requirements For The CAS 002 Practitioner Course
- Having a minimum 2 years of hands-on experience in working with SQL Server database
- Personal Computer
- Internet Access
Examination Paper Design
- Duration : 120minutes
- Cost : $165.00 USD
- Number Of Questions: 40-60 questions
- Types Of Questions: Innovative questions and testing technologies
The Target Audience
This is ideal for anyone that is aspiring to clear the Querying Data with Transact-SQL. This includes:
- SQL Server database administrators who are looking to integrate their skills and technical expertise in witting queries, in order to integrate their career
- Software Developers
- Web Developers
- SQL Server database administration
- SQL Query Writer
- Software Developers
- Data Analyst
- Web Developers
- Application Developers
- Data Architect
- Microsoft Certified Trainer or Instructor
- BI Solutions Analyst or Architect
This step by step curriculum makes it easy for anyone who is looking to get through the Microsoft SQL Server 2016 Certification (70-761) - Querying Data with Transact-SQL examination, under the MCSA: SQL 2016 Data Development certification track. The interactive nature of this preparation guide helps examinees conceive how the codes works in its entirety and move forward to the next level to handle more complexities on the job, and getting things done on their own in their chosen career paths.