About This Course
Gearing up for Microsoft SQL 2016 (70-765) examination? Here is your chance to succeed in the same in your very first attempt. Enrol yourself in the Microsoft SQL Server 2016 Certification, a practical training course designed to enlighten you on SQL databases and strengthen your knowledge of Microsoft’s Azure cloud platform.
This course is nothing but a hybrid model, teaching both the novices and the experienced in this field to learn about the aspects encompassing SQL database and SQL server. While it is an excellent opportunity for a fresher, who has zero knowledge on SSQ server, to achieve certification that could help them display or validate their skills, it is also a chance for the experienced candidates to upgrade their certification. This is how those hailing from the latter class can either prove their expertise in the current job or in a new job altogether.
Description Of The Course
Designed chiefly for developers holding a senior level position, for specialists in infrastructure, hardworking architects and other development leads, the Microsoft SQL Server 2016 Certification Course prepares you for the Microsoft Certification Exam 70-765, of which MCSA SQL 2016 Database Administration is a crucial part. This is exactly how this training program aims to improve your career opportunities.
This course is a 3-step procedure, reinforcing your knowledge about SQL databases through oversimplified explanations, bracing you up in the field of Azure cloud platform and informing you about the functioning of numerous technologies, through study materials like photos and animations. We pledge to end this through technology demos and their functionalities. By introducing resources pertaining to SQL server in the Working Files folder, we wish to deepen your knowledge even more.
Knowledge And Skills Students Are Likely To Develop
- Know about the application of SQL server in the Azure cloud platform
- The ability to deploy Microsoft Azure SQL database
- How to prepare for an installation of SQL Server
- Achieve an expertise in deployment cases, both for SQL Server instances and databases pertaining to Azure virtual machines
- Become adroit in managing instances and databases
- Enhance your skilfulness in database maintenance jobs
- Develop your managerial skills pertaining to SQL storage and server instances
- Develop an expertise in configuration related tasks, specifically in the fields of SQL server performance and Microsoft Azure SQL Databases, where the know-how of accessing the latter without violating security will be attained.
Prerequisites For Candidates
Interested candidates are encountered with the simplest of prerequisites:
- Should have basic knowledge on data storage, synchronization and various other models on cloud service
- Must have a fundamental know-how on deployment models, migrating databases and services surrounding the same
- Those familiar with Azure applications and its integration with external resources
Examination Paper Design
- Examination type: Performance-Based
- Expense: $165.00
- Duration: 120 minutes as MCSA exams are a part of it with a seat time of 150 minutes
- Number of questions: 40-60
- Multiple-choice questions
- Short answers with a few lines of code/ single choice answers
- Those belonging to a group of Web Developers
- Programmers, who are looking for upgrading their certification through courses
- The whole host of software developers
- All those willing to come off with flying colours in the Microsoft Certification Exam 70-765
- Every other IT professional
Job Opportunities For Students
- Database Analyst
- SQL Server Database Analyst
- Database Administrator
- Database Analyst Engineer
- Certified IT Administrator (In the field of Database)
The Microsoft SQL Server 2016 Certification video Course is beyond doubt for IT professionals (both fresher and experienced), who want to upgrade their certification and confirm their skill sets in the sphere of Microsoft Azure cloud platform and SQL databases respectively.